• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2015+ 242 limited s

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

As Mark said, make an offer on this one. I believe this was boat was owned by the owner of this dealership and will have zero issues; this is an honorable place of business. I guarantee he will negotiate on the price, especially as we move into the fall. They simply have no room to move the boats. If you want, you can stay with me for a night, so long as I can get down there on the date selected. This place is about 3 miles away from me.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll check with some people I know but they have a 2011 limited S thinking of selling. Needs upholstery done but only like 160hrs on motors. He told me if he sells he wants payoff which is around 28.

Upholstery isnt that bad just shows age.

Sweinberger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry missed the second page. I've looked at the 2013 at Bay-side a number of times but after missing the boat in Atlanta I am honestly not interested in a transaction that far away. I know Mark picked his up there, and really like the dealer so its still in the back of my mind. Is the '11 you are referring to in the Midwest or in GA?

I am probably still leaning towards a 15+ though. Anyone have any issues with the hinged seats? do they hold up to normal general use or are there any issues with them breaking?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry missed the second page. I've looked at the 2013 at Bay-side a number of times but after missing the boat in Atlanta I am honestly not interested in a transaction that far away. I know Mark picked his up there, and really like the dealer so its still in the back of my mind. Is the '11 you are referring to in the Midwest or in GA?

I am probably still leaning towards a 15+ though. Anyone have any issues with the hinged seats? do they hold up to normal general use or are there any issues with them breaking?
Zero issues with breaking, the hinges work well. Just that new vinyl is mediocre quality.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The boat is on lake Lanier in atlanta... like I said they arent sure if they are going to sell or not. They have used it like once this summer.

If they decide to sell I'll reply here.

Sweinberger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for all the great input, everyone!! It really helped in making the decision to head down and pick up PinHacker's boat. Couldn't be more happy! And he gave you a great deal of credit on the mods he has done to the boat, Swatski! So thank you for that as well! Looking forward to taking advantage of the end of the season!
Pics?

Sweinberger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length