• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2015 AR192 in Western,MA - 45 Hrs with Ext. Warr to 8/2020 Mint

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For your consideration is my 2015 Yamaha AR 192 Supercharged bow rider jet boat with only 45 hrs. Mint condition and only used in fresh water. I bought new but just upgraded to a 2015 242 Limited S (looking forward to a Bimini trip)

BETTER THAN NEW WARRANTY, COVERED UNTIL 8/2020

Comes with all factory items including Bimini top, bow filler cushion, full coast guard package, anchor, shipping cover, and trailer w/ folding tongue.

OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE:
* Custom mooring cover
* Two custom stainless-steel fishing rod holders professionally installed at the dealer in the rear
* Black thrust vectors which vastly improves handling, no wake mode and cruise control!
* Upgraded galvanized trailer
* Remaining factory warranty through Aug 2020

Needs nothing and ready to go. Save almost ten thousand dollars from new. A new supercharged Yamaha AR 19' 192 / 195 starts at $35,299 + destination charges, setup and dealer fees (approx. $1,800) plus the extras noted above which were another few thousand.

Has a folding ski / wake board tower that can be lowered to be stored in the garage. And it's been stored in my garage for the winter.

Feel free to call or pm. I have a bunch of pics I can send.

Listed $29,999 locally but am more than open to reasonable offers from fellow jetboaters.net members to reflect my appreciation to this fantastic forum. Thanks.

(413) 563-3seven79

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Ar192'r

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. GLWS!
Thanks! Appreciate it. Actually, gonna miss it since its been such a great boat and really is a perfect size for towing and handling. Although looking forward to the 242LS!