• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2015 AR192, Las Vegas, $26k

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Life sometimes happens and my priorities are shifting to other hobbies rather than boating. This boat has never touched salt water and meticulously cleaned after every outing. No issues with the boat or trailer at all. I am only selling as a complete package as I do not want to piecemeal everything out. I have attached the pictures I have on my computer. More than happy to send any particular pictures you want to see or set up a video chat for you to see the boat.

$26,000 Firm. I have title in hand. Located in Las Vegas, NV.

Boat:
2015 Yamaha AR192
Currently 62 hours on the engine
Cabin Speakers: 4 Polk DB652’s powered by Rockford Fosgate R400D Amp
Tower Speakers: 2 Kicker KMT674’s powered by Cerwin Vega B52 Amp
Throwing in the original cabin speakers as they were only used for a short time

Trailer:
ShoreLand’r galvanized trailer
Collapsible tongue to fit in standard garage
VeVe trailer guides with dual lighting on top
Full LED trailer lights
Custom rims with new tires and matching spare

Includes/Upgrades:

Upgraded to SVHO intercooler
Cobra Jet Steering Viper System
All flooring upgraded to complete SeaDek flooring
Minnikota dual bank battery charger and switch
Dual Interstate batteries and battery switch
Multiple Lifejackets
AO Stow-N-Go 38 pack cooler that fits under seat
10% full tinted windows
3 person tube
2 wakeboards
2 water skis
Kneeboard
Origin Wakeboard Mirror
Origin combo wakeboard rack (wakeboard/kneeboard)
Ski rope
Tow rope for tube
Upgraded bow roller
“Step over” modification on engine hatch. Still have original cushion.
Upgraded to all stainless steel cup holders
Dual USB power plugs
Inflation pump that connects to battery
Box anchor
Slide hammer anchor
Boat Buckle rear transom straps
Oil change suction pump
Tons of cleaning supplies for the boat
Yamaha Full Service Manual
If you’re a camper, I have tons of camping stuff still in boxes never used

20180217_120220_resized.jpg20190303_142101.jpg20190209_161711.jpg20180210_182211.jpg

oceansidefxdx

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m interested and in SoCal. Do you know if this will fit in a 7’ garage? I’ve seen the 2016+ with the forward swept towers do (with some minor mods) but I haven’t seen if these do. Thanks!!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Life sometimes happens and my priorities are shifting to other hobbies rather than boating. This boat has never touched salt water and meticulously cleaned after every outing. No issues with the boat or trailer at all. I am only selling as a complete package as I do not want to piecemeal everything out. I have attached the pictures I have on my computer. More than happy to send any particular pictures you want to see or set up a video chat for you to see the boat.

$26,000 Firm. I have title in hand. Located in Las Vegas, NV.

Boat:
2015 Yamaha AR192
Currently 62 hours on the engine
Cabin Speakers: 4 Polk DB652’s powered by Rockford Fosgate R400D Amp
Tower Speakers: 2 Kicker KMT674’s powered by Cerwin Vega B52 Amp
Throwing in the original cabin speakers as they were only used for a short time

Trailer:
ShoreLand’r galvanized trailer
Collapsible tongue to fit in standard garage
VeVe trailer guides with dual lighting on top
Full LED trailer lights
Custom rims with new tires and matching spare

Includes/Upgrades:

Upgraded to SVHO intercooler
Cobra Jet Steering Viper System
All flooring upgraded to complete SeaDek flooring
Minnikota dual bank battery charger and switch
Dual Interstate batteries and battery switch
Multiple Lifejackets
AO Stow-N-Go 38 pack cooler that fits under seat
10% full tinted windows
3 person tube
2 wakeboards
2 water skis
Kneeboard
Origin Wakeboard Mirror
Origin combo wakeboard rack (wakeboard/kneeboard)
Ski rope
Tow rope for tube
Upgraded bow roller
“Step over” modification on engine hatch. Still have original cushion.
Upgraded to all stainless steel cup holders
Dual USB power plugs
Inflation pump that connects to battery
Box anchor
Slide hammer anchor
Boat Buckle rear transom straps
Oil change suction pump
Tons of cleaning supplies for the boat
Yamaha Full Service Manual
If you’re a camper, I have tons of camping stuff still in boxes never used

View attachment 101251View attachment 101255View attachment 101257View attachment 101258
Someone is going to get a great boat!!

Hope you stick around the forum.
Did you know, Lake Powell is like 53’ up this year. Lol.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@oceansidefxdx - Like the name. I used to live in Oceanside. The last picture is of the boat in my standard 2 car garage. I just measured the height of my two car garage and it is 83 1/2" clearance. I had the same concern when I first bought the boat. With the tower down, I have about 1/2 of clearance when backing in. I had thought I might have had to let a little air out of the tires but there was no need. I back the boat into the middle of the garage, and then I use two wheel jacks in the picture below to jack it up about an inch and then I'm able to push the boat all the way against one side of the garage. With the tongue folded back, I have about 6 inches of clearance for the garage door to close. This was a requirement for me as I was not going to pay a storage fee for the boat. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@swatski If it doesn't sell, I won't be heartbroken because we love it. I just know that I'm not able to take it out much and would rather have it be used. It's really a turnkey package with everything included. I have over $300 just in cleaning supplies! LOL. Lake Mead is also up quite a bit. My last trip out was to Laughlin about a month ago. I appreciate your help with the cushion for the stepover. That saved all the wear and tear on the back seat. I decided to post the boat on this forum for a little while before going out to Craigslist, Ebay, etc.

Last edited:

oceansidefxdx

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@banditgrr I talked to the wife and got the 👍 for the purchase. The only problem is we are in Portland for a wedding until Aug 5th. Can I PayPal you a deposit so you can hold it? We will drive out either the evening of the 5th or the morning of the 6th.

I was born / raised on Oceanside...awesome town! I hope this works out as we are looking forward to our first boat!! Let me know thanks 🙏.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Just sent you a message on here with my cell phone number. It'll be easier to communicate that way. Long story short, I'm not worried about a paypal deposit. I take most people on here at their word as almost everyone has been great to deal with. If you are interested in the boat, you have first right of refusal. If you come see it and change your mind, no issues or hard feelings. At this price with what's included, I don't think I'll have a problem selling it in the event you lose interest.

Edit: Just received your message. I'll give you a text as soon as I'm off the phone.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Pending sale on Aug 6th. Will update the post at that time.

Banditgrrr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Congrats to @oceansidefxdx and his wife! Hope you get many years of fun out of the boat.

I don't know how to change the title to "sold" but the boat is now in the hands of the new owners. Thanks to all on this forum for your help/advice in the past.