• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 AR210 cushion removal photos

DeeAmericanDream

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Good morning,

I am attempting to take out my back rest cushions up on the bow of my 2015 AR210 to tighten the rail handles on the bow. There are 3 screws hidden on the bottom of the cushion which I took out. The top is still hung up. Is there something I'm missing? Or just give it a good pull I didn't want to rush and break something

I am new to the forum and tried to look at other threads. Didn't find anything, unless I'm not navigating the site properly

Thanks

DeeAmericanDream

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
IMG_7274.JPG So I got the cushion out thanks to Murf'n'surf. Figured there would be an access hole behind the cushion to tighten the bow rails. Which are both loose on the port and stbd side

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@DeeAmericanDream

Can you post up what size socket you use to tighten them down please? I have the same issue on my '15 210. I was trying to reach up from under the seat. It was not easy. So also post up how well it worked using the speaker hole. Thanks

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow......poor guy had to wait 2 whole minutes to get the answer! Try that on some 'other' jetboat site...... :D

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, I've got the 13mm socket.:cool:

Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:. It will save me from bringing the whole set.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good morning,

I am attempting to take out my back rest cushions up on the bow of my 2015 AR210 to tighten the rail handles on the bow. There are 3 screws hidden on the bottom of the cushion which I took out. The top is still hung up. Is there something I'm missing? Or just give it a good pull I didn't want to rush and break something

I am new to the forum and tried to look at other threads. Didn't find anything, unless I'm not navigating the site properly

Thanks
hmm , weird on my 2015 that I bought new there were wingnuts. I just reached through the storage compartment to the other side of the back rest and undid the wing nuts. push the cushion towards the sky and voila.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 4 screws left on my 2015 AR210 and I'm 6-4" 210 lbs, so I can't fit in that compartment to get the last screws out :( I need to hire a little guy to get in there. I like the idea of replacing the hex nuts with wing nuts if I ever have to do this again. The very back cushions had bolts in the engine compartment that were easy to access, but then I had to go through the speaker holes for a few more and I can't believe the last one is through another compartment going even further aft that seems impossible to access. Very frustrating.