• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2015 AR240 LOADED WITH UPGRADES- REDUCED $48k North Carolina

org_AR240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This boat is loaded with many add-ons and has approximately 120 hours on the twin 1.8 liter, High Output engines and was used in fresh water only.

The IPD Graphics wrap makes this boat stand out from the rest with the orange, white, and black scheme. The stereo in this boat is loud and crisp and there are several Jet Boat Pilot additions as well. You can do it all behind this boat; wake surf, wakeboard, ski, knee board, and tube. The surf wave behind this boat is incredible for a jet boat with the addition of the Gantlin Products Wake Wedge. Included on the tower are two Monster Towers spinning board racks to hold your surf and wake boards. ($1300 value)

Stereo Build ($4800 value)
JL Audio M1000/5v2 Marine amp (powers in boat speaker and (2) 10” subs)
JL Audio M400/4 Marine Amp (powers tower speakers)
Wet Sounds Rev8 Tower Speakers
Polk Audio MM651UM In-Boat Speakers
Kenwood KSC-BP210 (Ported Subs)
Wet Sounds Controlled RGB-W LED lighting on all speakers and cup holders

Jet Boat Pilot Options
JBP throttle sync; no need to push two separate throttle handles ($150)
JBP Rear seat walk-through filler cushion; now every available seat has a cushion ($120)
JBP Rear swim platform cushions make the rear seating area that much more relaxing ($320)

Tandem Axle Trailer Included
Wake Wedge Included ($800)
IPD Graphics Wrap ($700)
Anchor included
Hull Huggers Included
Yamaha Boat Cover Included

With just over $8000 in add-ons, this boat is a steal at $49,999. Call us at 610 217 5554
IMG_1944.JPG IMG_8925.JPG IMG_1695.JPG IMG_3581.JPG IMG_3577.JPG IMG_3579.JPG IMG_3574.JPG IMG_3568.JPG IMG_3567.JPG IMG_3569.JPG IMG_3559.JPG IMG_3582.JPG IMG_1553.JPG IMG_8913.JPG IMG_1555.JPG

Attachments

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Updated title to include price per forum guidelines. GLWTS.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This boat is loaded with many add-ons and has approximately 120 hours on the twin 1.8 liter, High Output engines and was used in fresh water only.

The IPD Graphics wrap makes this boat stand out from the rest with the orange, white, and black scheme. The stereo in this boat is loud and crisp and there are several Jet Boat Pilot additions as well. You can do it all behind this boat; wake surf, wakeboard, ski, knee board, and tube. The surf wave behind this boat is incredible for a jet boat with the addition of the Gantlin Products Wake Wedge. Included on the tower are two Monster Towers spinning board racks to hold your surf and wake boards. ($1300 value)

Stereo Build ($4800 value)
JL Audio M1000/5v2 Marine amp (powers in boat speaker and (2) 10” subs)
JL Audio M400/4 Marine Amp (powers tower speakers)
Wet Sounds Rev8 Tower Speakers
Polk Audio MM651UM In-Boat Speakers
Kenwood KSC-BP210 (Ported Subs)
Wet Sounds Controlled RGB-W LED lighting on all speakers and cup holders

Jet Boat Pilot Options
JBP throttle sync; no need to push two separate throttle handles ($150)
JBP Rear seat walk-through filler cushion; now every available seat has a cushion ($120)
JBP Rear swim platform cushions make the rear seating area that much more relaxing ($320)

Tandem Axle Trailer Included
Wake Wedge Included ($800)
IPD Graphics Wrap ($700)
Anchor included
Hull Huggers Included
Yamaha Boat Cover Included

With just over $8000 in add-ons, this boat is a steal at $49,999. Call us at 610 217 5554
View attachment 84215 View attachment 84216 View attachment 84217 View attachment 84219 View attachment 84220 View attachment 84221 View attachment 84222 View attachment 84224 View attachment 84225 View attachment 84226 View attachment 84227 View attachment 84228 View attachment 84229 View attachment 84230 View attachment 84231
Great location for the dual bandpass box. I bet that hits hard. For those looking to add subs or upgrade this is a lot of bang for the buck without taking up too much space and easy to do. I bet the whole system sounds great. The components in that audio system alone must cost over $3k

GLWS

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bet that hits hard.
I bet it does...
...some of use that location... as a head compartment though, lol.

@org_AR240 I love the JBP rear deck cushions! I've been thinking of doing those, looks great.
And that wave... has got to be the best Yamaha wave ever especially on the "regular" side. Unbelievable!

--

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bet it does...
...some of use that location... as a head compartment though, lol.

@org_AR240 I love the JBP rear deck cushions! I've been thinking of doing those, looks great.
And that wave... has got to be the best Yamaha wave ever especially on the "regular" side. Unbelievable!

--
Now if that was in my Head compartment i would wait till the misses was in there with the door closed and crank up some music. Would never get old....
Talk about scare the shit out of someone. Literally

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Now if that was in my Head compartment i would wait till the misses was in there with the door closed and crank up some music. Would never get old....
Talk about scare the shit out of someone. Literally
Soooo immature.
lolol
rotfl

--

org_AR240

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It certainly does hit hard. When we tie up I usually open the door up and let it really rip!

The surf wave is pretty stout for a jet boat for sure. I’m just ready for the easy button now! Especially trying to make it easier switching between surfing and wake boarding. Other than that, these boats are great boats for the money.

We surf with: 750lbs in the center locker, 400 lbs under both back seats (back in there as far as they can go), a thin 550lb sac on the back floor, and two 150lb sacs in the surf side wet storage seat. Put about 5 or 6 people on the surf side and there you have it. Of course we have the wake wedge on there as well.

Wake boarding we run the 750 and both 400’s full.

But I should be saying it’s all in the boat! Come and get it, I’m ready to move it.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It certainly does hit hard. When we tie up I usually open the door up and let it really rip!

The surf wave is pretty stout for a jet boat for sure. I’m just ready for the easy button now! Especially trying to make it easier switching between surfing and wake boarding. Other than that, these boats are great boats for the money.

We surf with: 750lbs in the center locker, 400 lbs under both back seats (back in there as far as they can go), a thin 550lb sac on the back floor, and two 150lb sacs in the surf side wet storage seat. Put about 5 or 6 people on the surf side and there you have it. Of course we have the wake wedge on there as well.

Wake boarding we run the 750 and both 400’s full.

But I should be saying it’s all in the boat! Come and get it, I’m ready to move it.
I also dig the wrap!! It's pretty awesome.

--