• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2015 AR240

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Probably a long shot, but just throwing it out there. If anyone knows of a good deal on a '15, post it here. Not in a hurry. Going to look over the next 2 months to see if I can find something by the time summer rolls around. If I can't find anything, I will hold off until fall/winter.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Probably a long shot, but just throwing it out there. If anyone knows of a good deal on a '15, post it here. Not in a hurry. Going to look over the next 2 months to see if I can find something by the time summer rolls around. If I can't find anything, I will hold off until fall/winter.
I would assume you have already looked at at this one... Not an AR but a 15 at what seems like a great price. Good luck on your search!

https://jetboaters.net/threads/47995-2015-242-ls.8347/#post-147819

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where are you located? I'd probably sell mine for payoff.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
nice boat. I am located in Georgia, so sort of a haul. What are the details? Hours, extras, issues? Oh, and why are you selling?

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a little big for just the Mrs and me. We just cruise around. No tubing, wake boarding, or skiing. I got caught up in the moment when I was buying it. Lol. Should have bought a 190.

Extras
Keel guard, put on day 1 before I ever took it out.
Cobra fins.
Stolz roller.
Disc brakes on all four wheels.
EZ locks.

I'll have to check the hours for the exact number.

A couple gel coat cracks that Yamaha is going to fix.

Never an issue. No codes ever thrown. 5 year YES. Mostly we cruise around 25-30 mph but I've done a couple wide open bursts and it'll run 50. Best was 52 (with a little tailwind :) ). Does not make or burn oil at all.

I'm just throwing it out there but if no interest we're perfectly fine with keeping it.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have found several boats for sale, but no AR's. I am driving over to Charleston Sunday morning to check out Mauimike's 242 Limited he has for sale.

Brenton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know you said 2015 but if interested in a 2013, let me know. I live in Mississippi.IMG_4934.JPG