• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG 2015 Bimini Shirts

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bruce, to help the cause. I will order two anyway. I need a large long sleeve and an XL long sleeve. I can pay you anytime, just let me know how you take payment.
@internationalmarinemike , @Bruce is not handling the shirts I am. The ordering time has closed but luckily I ordered some extras and now I have a Large and XL long sleeeve that now has your name on them. Tonight I will send you a message on how to pay for the shirts. For the folks going to Bimini that ordered shirts I am going to hand them out at the Captain's Meeting on Sunday night, July 5th. If you can make the meeting, maybe we can meet up somewhere in the area before or after the trip to Bimini so I can give you your shirts.

Thanks for your order.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All the 2015 Bimini Fling shirts have arrived at my house. With all the different colors people ordered it looks like a bag of Skittles exploded all over my table.

For those that ordered shirts and unfortunately won't be joining us on this years Bimini trip, I hope to ship out your shirts today. And for those that are going on this years Bimini trip, you will get your shirts when I see you at the Bahia Mar.

For those that have already paid, THANK YOU!!! And for those that haven't yet paid (5 of 21), this is a friendly reminder that your payment is due by Sunday, June 21st and it won't hurt my feelings if you pay earlier.

If you didn't get a shirt or you want more, I have a couple of extra shirts for sale.

$24 - Men's Long Sleeve
1 - White XL
1 - White Large
1 - White Medium <edited from 2 to 1>
1 - Wow Pink Large

$20 - Men's Short Sleeve
3 - White Large

$24 - Ladies Long Sleeve <edited to add>
1 - White Small

Last edited:

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Updated list of available shirts in the above post.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
For those that have already paid, THANK YOU!!! And for those that haven't yet paid (4 of 21, edit < received a payment this morning now 3 of 21 >), this is a friendly reminder that your payment is due by Sunday, June 21st and it won't hurt my feelings if you pay earlier.

If you didn't get a shirt or you want more, I have a couple of extra shirts for sale.

$24 - Men's Long Sleeve
1 - White XL
1 - White Large
1 - White Medium
1 - Wow Pink Large

$20 - Men's Short Sleeve
3 - White Large

$24 - Ladies Long Sleeve
1 - White Small

Last edited:

internationalmarinemike

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
THANK YOU for the shirts. I will be wearing them when I am in Islamorada this week. Andy did a great job and I know it takes a lot of time and effort to put this type of stuff together. I really appreciate it very much. @andy07sx230ho

Mike

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you didn't get a shirt or you want more, I still have a couple of extra shirts for sale.

$24 - Men's Long Sleeve
1 - White XL
1 - White Large
1 - White Medium
1 - Wow Pink Large

$20 - Men's Short Sleeve
3 - White Large

$24 - Ladies Long Sleeve
1 - White Small

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Shirt update, if you didn't get a shirt or you want more, I still have a couple of extra shirts for sale.

$24 - Men's Long Sleeve
1 - White XL
1 - Wow Pink Large

$20 - Men's Short Sleeve
3 - White Large

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Shirt update, if you didn't get a shirt or you want more, I still have a couple of extra shirts for sale.

$24 - Men's Long Sleeve
1 - Wow Pink Large

$20 - Men's Short Sleeve
3 - White Large

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

$24 - Men's Long Sleeve
1 - Wow Pink Large

$20 - Men's Short Sleeve
2 - White Large