• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Bimini Fling Shirts are ready to order! <Ordering closed>

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I figured more would order also...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Last day to order....tick tock.

These are nice shirts...will be perfect for the hot Bimini sun! And who doesn't like the original art work from @Rana ?

He was talking about making a Bimini sign....just noticed he did! I've also been encouraging him to make a "Boat Rules" (given the couple of threads on the topic!) and "The Boat is my happy place" shirts for us in the boating community!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry for the big list of attendees....no other way to easily tag all the registrants.....get your orders in if you haven't already! Only hours left before we place the order for these nice shirts and begin production and shipping!
  1. BELLA VITA captained by @tim h with 6 previous Bimini Trips from Land O Lakes with 2 adults and 2 children in unit 4K
  2. Jet Ski Dream Rider captained by @JROD with 4 previous Bimini trips from Oak Island, NC with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 3F + Skis
  3. Propless captained by @Bruce with 3 previous Bimini trips from The Sandbar, Royal, AR with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 4M
  4. Miss Scarlett captained by @chris24 with 2 previous Bimini trips from Spring Hill Florida with 4 or 5 adults and 0 children in Unit 16D + 1 ski
  5. No Shoes No Shirt No Proplems captained by @MrMoose with 2 previous Bimini trips from Calgary, AB with 1 adults and 2 children in Unit 11F
  6. Vxr captained by @Valerie with 2 previous Bimini trips from Daytona Florida with 1 adults and 0 children in Unit 20E
  7. Radiant Hope captained by @Glen with 1 previous Bimini trips from Fredericksburg, VA with 3 adults and 2 children in Unit 5H
  8. Jewels captained by @Kevin Sargent with 1 previous Bimini trips from Atlanta, GA with 4 adults and 4 children in Unit 2E
  9. Cheese captained by @Majorsmackdown with 1 previous Bimini Trips from Portland, OR with 2 Adults and 2 Children in unit 3C
  10. Champion Explorer 542 SC captained by Omarf4@THT with 1 previous Bimini Trips from Texas with 2 adults and 0 children in unit 17?
  11. Scott's Yacht captained by @Skroggy66 with 1 previous Bimini trip from Flagler Beach with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 1B
  12. ? captained by @swatski with 1 previous Bimini Trips from Springfield, MO with 1 adults and 3 children in unit 16?
  13. YamaDog captained by @ThatJeepGuy with 1 previous Bimini trips from Brooksville fl with 3 adults and 1 children in Unit 17P
  14. Faith captained by @Alex&Elena with 0 previous Bimini trips from Oldsmar, FL with 3 adults and 5 children in Unit 12C
  15. Gorgeous Anu captained by @Amar Nanduri with 0 previous Bimini trips from Chantilly VA with 4 adults and 2 children in Unit 3A
  16. Blue Yonder captained by @Betik with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake Texoma, TX with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 20E
  17. Bamaha captained by @Bill D with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa, AL with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 16J
  18. Bama Breeze captained by @blacksapphirez with 0 previous Bimini trips from Birmingham, AL with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 16J
  19. LooSEA GooSEA captained by @Bryan Martini with 0 previous Bimini trips from Cromwell CT with 3 adults and 0 children in Unit 17L
  20. Down Time captained by @DiverB with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake St. Clair, Michigan with 1 adults and 1 children in Unit 13H
  21. Drift Away captained by @Drift Away with 0 previous Bimini trips from Tarpon Springs FL with 3 adults and 0 children in a house on the canals
  22. The Back Office captained by @Edgar Almonte with 0 previous Bimini trips from Nyack, NY with 5 adults and 1 children in Unit 19E
  23. Carioca captained by @fromrio with 0 previous Bimini trips from Fairfax, VA with 4 adults and 2 children in Unit 7Q
  24. SKOOL DAZE captained by @GMAN2015 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Belews Lake,Greensboro,NC with 2 adults and 4 children in Unit 7D
  25. Island Girl captained by @Hamp with 0 previous Bimini trips from Birmingham, Alabama with 3 adults and 0 children in Unit 7F
  26. MONOS DEL MAR captained by @hobineros with 0 previous Bimini trips from Cutler Bay, Fl with 4 Adults and 0 Children in Unit 21I.
  27. Feeling Fritzie captained by @Iggyg00 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Richmond Hill, GA with 1 adults and 0 children in Unit 10B.
  28. Into The Blue captained by @jaburt with 0 previous Bimini trips from Black Warrior River, Demopolis, AL with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 1E
  29. Family Jet captained by @Jadams0527 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Apopka, FL with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 18K
  30. My Lovely Girls captained by @jayasaki138 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Fairfax Station, VA with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 10B
  31. Hydrotherapy 3 captained by @Julian with 0 previous Bimini trips from Raleigh NC with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 21M
  32. LOZbums captained by @LOZBum with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake of the Ozarks, Camdenton, Mo with 4 adults and 2 children in Unit 12A
  33. Mogi captained by @MarkEnMiami with 0 previous Bimini trips from Black Point, FL with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 3B?
  34. Avenger captained by @NorgaR01 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Bristow, VA with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 21?
  35. Amulet captained by @Rick215HO with 0 previous Bimini trips from Kingwood, TX with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 15L
  36. Motor Boatin captained by @Rob9550 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake Murray, SC with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 8F
  37. Cool Jet captained by @rsrlegends with 0 previous Bimini trips from Apex, NC with 3 adults and 0 children in Unit 14K
  38. Jet Ski 1 & 2 captained by @S Elgin with 0 previous Bimini trips from Florence, SC with 3 adults and 3 children in Unit 21N
  39. no name yet captained by @shaun lawson with 0 previous Bimini trips from Houston, TX with 4 adults and 3 children in Units 7I and 21A
  40. Good for us captained by @steven rivera with 0 previous Bimini trips from Red Bank, NJ with 4 adults and 3 children in Unit 8E
  41. Boaty McBoatface captained by @wallacerb with 0 previous Bimini trips from Tarpon Springs Fl with 4 adults and 0 children in a house on the canals
  42. Chooch's Halo captained by @Water Girl with 0 previous Bimini trips from Philadelphia, PA with 2 to 4 adults and 0 children in Unit 2B
  43. Code Blue captained by @Yadel with 0 previous Bimini trips from Miami, FL with 1 adult and 0 children in Unit 17K

DiverB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
3 shirts ordered

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Sorry for the big list of attendees....no other way to easily tag all the registrants.....get your orders in if you haven't already! Only hours left before we place the order for these nice shirts and begin production and shipping!
  1. BELLA VITA captained by @tim h with 6 previous Bimini Trips from Land O Lakes with 2 adults and 2 children in unit 4K
  2. Jet Ski Dream Rider captained by @JROD with 4 previous Bimini trips from Oak Island, NC with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 3F + Skis
  3. Propless captained by @Bruce with 3 previous Bimini trips from The Sandbar, Royal, AR with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 4M
  4. Miss Scarlett captained by @chris24 with 2 previous Bimini trips from Spring Hill Florida with 4 or 5 adults and 0 children in Unit 16D + 1 ski
  5. No Shoes No Shirt No Proplems captained by @MrMoose with 2 previous Bimini trips from Calgary, AB with 1 adults and 2 children in Unit 11F
  6. Vxr captained by @Valerie with 2 previous Bimini trips from Daytona Florida with 1 adults and 0 children in Unit 20E
  7. Radiant Hope captained by @Glen with 1 previous Bimini trips from Fredericksburg, VA with 3 adults and 2 children in Unit 5H
  8. Jewels captained by @Kevin Sargent with 1 previous Bimini trips from Atlanta, GA with 4 adults and 4 children in Unit 2E
  9. Cheese captained by @Majorsmackdown with 1 previous Bimini Trips from Portland, OR with 2 Adults and 2 Children in unit 3C
  10. Champion Explorer 542 SC captained by Omarf4@THT with 1 previous Bimini Trips from Texas with 2 adults and 0 children in unit 17?
  11. Scott's Yacht captained by @Skroggy66 with 1 previous Bimini trip from Flagler Beach with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 1B
  12. ? captained by @swatski with 1 previous Bimini Trips from Springfield, MO with 1 adults and 3 children in unit 16?
  13. YamaDog captained by @ThatJeepGuy with 1 previous Bimini trips from Brooksville fl with 3 adults and 1 children in Unit 17P
  14. Faith captained by @Alex&Elena with 0 previous Bimini trips from Oldsmar, FL with 3 adults and 5 children in Unit 12C
  15. Gorgeous Anu captained by @Amar Nanduri with 0 previous Bimini trips from Chantilly VA with 4 adults and 2 children in Unit 3A
  16. Blue Yonder captained by @Betik with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake Texoma, TX with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 20E
  17. Bamaha captained by @Bill D with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake Tuscaloosa, Tuscaloosa, AL with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 16J
  18. Bama Breeze captained by @blacksapphirez with 0 previous Bimini trips from Birmingham, AL with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 16J
  19. LooSEA GooSEA captained by @Bryan Martini with 0 previous Bimini trips from Cromwell CT with 3 adults and 0 children in Unit 17L
  20. Down Time captained by @DiverB with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake St. Clair, Michigan with 1 adults and 1 children in Unit 13H
  21. Drift Away captained by @Drift Away with 0 previous Bimini trips from Tarpon Springs FL with 3 adults and 0 children in a house on the canals
  22. The Back Office captained by @Edgar Almonte with 0 previous Bimini trips from Nyack, NY with 5 adults and 1 children in Unit 19E
  23. Carioca captained by @fromrio with 0 previous Bimini trips from Fairfax, VA with 4 adults and 2 children in Unit 7Q
  24. SKOOL DAZE captained by @GMAN2015 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Belews Lake,Greensboro,NC with 2 adults and 4 children in Unit 7D
  25. Island Girl captained by @Hamp with 0 previous Bimini trips from Birmingham, Alabama with 3 adults and 0 children in Unit 7F
  26. MONOS DEL MAR captained by @hobineros with 0 previous Bimini trips from Cutler Bay, Fl with 4 Adults and 0 Children in Unit 21I.
  27. Feeling Fritzie captained by @Iggyg00 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Richmond Hill, GA with 1 adults and 0 children in Unit 10B.
  28. Into The Blue captained by @jaburt with 0 previous Bimini trips from Black Warrior River, Demopolis, AL with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 1E
  29. Family Jet captained by @Jadams0527 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Apopka, FL with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 18K
  30. My Lovely Girls captained by @jayasaki138 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Fairfax Station, VA with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 10B
  31. Hydrotherapy 3 captained by @Julian with 0 previous Bimini trips from Raleigh NC with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 21M
  32. LOZbums captained by @LOZBum with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake of the Ozarks, Camdenton, Mo with 4 adults and 2 children in Unit 12A
  33. Mogi captained by @MarkEnMiami with 0 previous Bimini trips from Black Point, FL with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 3B?
  34. Avenger captained by @NorgaR01 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Bristow, VA with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 21?
  35. Amulet captained by @Rick215HO with 0 previous Bimini trips from Kingwood, TX with 2 adults and 0 children in Unit 15L
  36. Motor Boatin captained by @Rob9550 with 0 previous Bimini trips from Lake Murray, SC with 2 adults and 2 children in Unit 8F
  37. Cool Jet captained by @rsrlegends with 0 previous Bimini trips from Apex, NC with 3 adults and 0 children in Unit 14K
  38. Jet Ski 1 & 2 captained by @S Elgin with 0 previous Bimini trips from Florence, SC with 3 adults and 3 children in Unit 21N
  39. no name yet captained by @shaun lawson with 0 previous Bimini trips from Houston, TX with 4 adults and 3 children in Units 7I and 21A
  40. Good for us captained by @steven rivera with 0 previous Bimini trips from Red Bank, NJ with 4 adults and 3 children in Unit 8E
  41. Boaty McBoatface captained by @wallacerb with 0 previous Bimini trips from Tarpon Springs Fl with 4 adults and 0 children in a house on the canals
  42. Chooch's Halo captained by @Water Girl with 0 previous Bimini trips from Philadelphia, PA with 2 to 4 adults and 0 children in Unit 2B
  43. Code Blue captained by @Yadel with 0 previous Bimini trips from Miami, FL with 1 adult and 0 children in Unit 17K
Order done! Thanks! Team, don't pass this opportunity to order Ur shirt. I never thought about it much, but I lost count of how many people have asked me about this epic fun Bimini and Exumas trip because of my shirt, then usually followed by crazy when they hear jetboat and jet ski.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My brother (Alistair) - whom you will all meet as he and I will be having some bonding time on this trip - has compressed the production time, which allows him to put the order in for the shirts on Monday vs today! So if you didn't get your order in....you now have a chance. Somewhere in the mid to low 20's have ordered shirts....so half? Do you want to be that family that looks out of place in the group photo? Do you want sunburn? Do you want to look and feel cool in your performance Bimini wear? :winkingthumbsup"

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Bump for more shirt orders!

steven rivera

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello i placed an order for the shirts. We still have not received them, and we are leaving for vacation Friday and then coming straight to Ft. Lauderdale so I am afraid I am going to miss delivery. Just trying to figure something else out.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello i placed an order for the shirts. We still have not received them, and we are leaving for vacation Friday and then coming straight to Ft. Lauderdale so I am afraid I am going to miss delivery. Just trying to figure something else out.
I sent you a message via conversation. 5 orders shipped yesterday, and most of the remainder are going out today (there were 5-7 shirts that arrived damaged from the clothing supplier-that are on rush replacement! Gotta love that....we will bring them along with us and sell them at a major discount!). Those will be delayed and once I know who's they are, I will post here. We will likely be forced to bring those with us.

If anyone else is leaving this weekend or early next week...please ping me. Some orders (depending on size are going priority/some USPS). Worst case scenario, we will just bring those with us for people who are leaving early.

steven rivera

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok , so can you tell me if my order went out. If not can you bring them with you and I will pick them up from you when we arrive.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Ok , so can you tell me if my order went out. If not can you bring them with you and I will pick them up from you when we arrive.
Please look at the top right of your screen where it says INBOX and read the message there.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
All the orders have shipped except @steven rivera, and 2 orders where the shirts arrived damaged from the apparel vendor. All orders should be arriving no later than Monday (most today or tomorrow). The two remaining orders are @Amar Nanduri and Jason Burt (not sure your username). The replacement shirts have yet to arrive, so it probably makes sense for us to bring your orders to Ft. Lauderdale with us. If the shirts come in today...then we could ship them....what would you like?

Rick215HO

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We got out shirts and I must say they are awesome! Thanks for all the organization.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
All the orders have shipped except @steven rivera, and 2 orders where the shirts arrived damaged from the apparel vendor. All orders should be arriving no later than Monday (most today or tomorrow). The two remaining orders are @Amar Nanduri and Jason Burt (not sure your username). The replacement shirts have yet to arrive, so it probably makes sense for us to bring your orders to Ft. Lauderdale with us. If the shirts come in today...then we could ship them....what would you like?
@jaburt

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi Julian. I can grab them in FLL. On another note do you have extra men's large and women's medium shirts? If so I will take one of each and pay you in Fll. Let me know. Thanks.