• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy 2022 Marine Mat Group Buy Exclusively For JetBoaters.Net Members Hosted By JetBoatPilot

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Quick question.... How are some of the Marine Mats attached to the hull?

I know floor sections are held down with snaps but what something like the Anchor Locket Mat?

I'm assuming some type of adhesive? Is that included?

How is it removed if it needs to be replaced at some point?View attachment 187215
All of the pads that we fabricate are stick down. They can be removed and we have discovered techniques that make it simple to do if needed. Snap down pads have a laundry list of problems and we've stayed away from them because of that.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot I see on your website you made impact graphics for the 252/255 any chance you are looking into doing that for the 210?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot …thanks so much for putting this on! What color scheme/style do you recommend for the 2020 AR210 Suede Gray model? I’m looking to get the cockpit kit. Thanks!

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will be sending email soon as I get home from vacation! So excited

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
New mats on order, communication so far has been great so far and everyone helpful thanks! Placed order through email communicated back and forth on here and through email over a couple days. Officially placed order this morning!

Caudio18

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Does the impact graphic shape fit on a 2022 255xd? Any plans to sell a normal graphics kit to add to side of these?

MillsyMO

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I’m torn between the laser brushed pad and the dragon scale. Does anyone have a photo of what the dragon scale looks like in their boat? All I can find on the website is a computer generated example of it by itself. Thanks

Black Betty

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi JBP, is this deal also available to Australian customers please? 2008 AR230 full kit plus optional pads.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Bonfiggy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’m torn between the laser brushed pad and the dragon scale. Does anyone have a photo of what the dragon scale looks like in their boat? All I can find on the website is a computer generated example of it by itself. Thanks
Here's a link to one of @JetBoatPilot 's albums of an install on a 242X.

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here’s my dragon scales, ‘20 ar240. AC266BAF-813C-42F6-BE1D-72F1CC8B3BE6.jpeg

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Swim platform
4AEE88CB-3C0B-4989-BF88-4EF1C417ADD0.jpeg

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got mine taken care of! Took all of 2 hrs from email submittal to final purchase.

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Received my order this afternoon. That was super fast. I spent 5 hours getting the boat ready. Removed the carpet, the snaps. Filled the holes. And removed all the existing mats. Tomorrow cleaning and sticking the new ones.

Attachments

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Received my order this afternoon. That was super fast. I spent 5 hours getting the boat ready. Removed the carpet, the snaps. Filled the holes. And removed all the existing mats. Tomorrow cleaning and sticking the new ones.
Awesome I got notice that mine will be delivered tomorrow I'm super excited... Unfortunately I work this weekend though so Ill have to wait to install after this weekend.

MillsyMO

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Being a new boat does it peel off pretty easy? Also, what did you use to fill the snap screw holes?

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Being a new boat does it peel off pretty easy? Also, what did you use to fill the snap screw holes?
The boat is a year old but it peels fairly easily. One or two pads left too much goo to my taste. I used goo gone (overall about one bottle 24floz for the whole boat). Let it soak and scrap it. lots of cleaning with windex and then acetone. You'll need rags and paper towel.
I just finished the boat. Took about 4 ish hours to do everything. Fairly easy but lots of cleaning before putting each pad. I screwed up the last one and probably the most visible one on the swim deck. So pissed of at me. Need to reorder one. Overall it looks fantastic. A new and fancy boat.