• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Exhaust manifold cracked already!

Richard Toro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone know if this is a common problem or a possible recall- I have 137 hours, I always trailer and I 100% flush with salt away every single time I was out! Now the manifold has to be replaced because it broke right where the hose attaches. I was told it's from not flushing!!! I really dont think this makes any sence at all! Anyone have the same issue? I feel this is a manufacturing defect and should be recalled! Thank you

Richard Toro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone know if this is a common problem or a possible recall- I have 137 hours, I always trailer and I 100% flush with salt away every single time I was out! Now the manifold has to be replaced because it broke right where the hose attaches. I was told it's from not flushing!!! I really dont think this makes any sence at all! Anyone have the same issue? I feel this is a manufacturing defect and should be recalled! Thank you
why thumbs down and no reply?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe he meant he's sorry to hear another member with an issue

I'm sorry i don't have any knowledge of your problem and don't remember hearing About it,

Maybe bumping this to top of new threads will catch a brp members eye
@ScarabMike

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Sorry to read about your issue - I would get on the horn with Scarab ASAP and make a hell of a lot of noise if your dealer is being a doink.

Richard Toro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Sorry to read about your issue - I would get on the horn with Scarab ASAP and make a hell of a lot of noise if your dealer is being a doink.
Good idea! Thanks!