• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2015 Glastron GTS207. $24,500. Rotax Jet. 250 HP. Tons of extras

Samson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
For Sale 2015 Glastron GTS 207. Extended warranty until 2020. Asking $24,500. All offers welcome. they are draining my lake in September for sediment removal. Who knows how long it will be until they finish and it fills back up next year. Hopefully no spring time drought. Thinking of selling boat. 60 hours. Rotax 250 hp. Serviced and oil changed regularly. Wake tower, kicker sound system with amp and sub , led lights inside and underwater lights. Fun boat. I paid cash for the boat. Make me an offer. Not perfect cosmetically and asking price will be reflect that. I can send more pics. Needs a full cleaning on bottom of hull from sitting in water at boat dock. Comes with trailer. I’ll probably buy a pontoon next year. I drive slow when I’m on the lake just cruising so this boat is overkill for me. Puts out an awesome wake for surfing or wake boarding. also has grill and table mounts. I live in Atlanta. Can arrange shipping through uship anywhere for probably around $700. I will make someone a great deal on this boat. Like I said. All offers welcome. Has a transferable extended BRP Rotax warranty until 2020

Attachments

Last edited:

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What lake are they draining?

Samson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Lake Spivey. Largest private lake in Georgia and closest lake to Atlanta that can have speedboats. 20 minutes south of the airport.

Samson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length

hvluve

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
Still have the boat?

Samson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Yes. Was just out on it today. 120 hours.

Optic

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Are you still selling this boat?

Samson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Optic , I haven’t advertised it since. I use it occasionally. 155 hours on it now. I would be open offers on selling it. Are you here in the Atlanta area ?

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Optic , I haven’t advertised it since. I use it occasionally. 155 hours on it now. I would be open offers on selling it. Are you here in the Atlanta area ?
Have you had any issues/Warranty work or other?

What is the legal capacity, and how many fit comfortably?

What is the top speed?

Your profile says you have a 2017 Scarab. Do you have both boats still?

Thank you.

Samson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Have you had any issues/Warranty work or other?

What is the legal capacity, and how many fit comfortably?

What is the top speed?

Your profile says you have a 2017 Scarab. Do you have both boats still?

Thank you.
Call me. 6783089936