• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 Labor Day Weekend - Gulf Shores, AL?

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone.. or should I say who all is headed to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach, AL for the Labor Day Weekend?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
if i wasn't heading to Las Vegas, i would be there

Rodney Findley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When I lived in AL we went to Gulf Shores a good bit. Went about 2 months ago for the first time in 5-6 years. I was just observing and wondering where you could do recreational boating? We stayed for 3 days and I seen 1 boat on the intercoastal. I would be willing to drag mine down there if I knew there was a boating community there?

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
When I lived in AL we went to Gulf Shores a good bit. Went about 2 months ago for the first time in 5-6 years. I was just observing and wondering where you could do recreational boating? We stayed for 3 days and I seen 1 boat on the intercoastal. I would be willing to drag mine down there if I knew there was a boating community there?
Oh God YES!! HUGE!!
We just were out Friday afternoon and there were about 30 boats I the water. Most recreational boaters are found at: Robinson Island (Google for location), Pirate's Cove, Flora-Bama, or playing in any of the local lagoons.