• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2015 St. Louis Boat Show - March 6th to 8th

I might have a stack at home I can go e him. I'll look for them tonight.

Possible progress here.

It is rumored that the post office trucks are going to roll tonight. I shipped ten twenty packs of cards to @007's office via priority mail express with a guaranteed delivery by noon tomorrow. The tracking number is 9470103699300011536661. Maybe they will get through the snow.

Reactions: 007
Found what I have at home but there are only 20 of them. I guess that's better than nothing if the others done make it.

Do I get to use the rainbow on you now Scott? Lol!!!

I will be there...I will try to stop and say hello around 2pm sat.

I'm just going to start rainbow everything !!!

:eggonface:

I added the dates to the title and added this thread to the calendar.

Screen Shot 2015-03-06 at 9.45.28 AM.png

I think mother nature got the better of us @Bruce ! I appreciate the try though.

I think mother nature got the better of us @Bruce ! I appreciate the try though.

The post office tracking shows that their package left Little Rock this morning. My guess is that it will be delivered to your office tomorrow morning.

Major speed trap at the airport. Be careful today boys and girls!

It seems that "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds." holds little meaning these days. They lost 3 tire covers and now the package of cards.

But they did move it beyond Little Rock which is farther than UPS did with their package of cards and swag.

The cards made it to the Chesterfield, MO post office which is open until 2. Anyone have an idea how to get them out of there?

@007, the cards were finally delivered to your office.

I got a call they were there. Handed out a lot business cards with jetboaters.net hand written on them today

Back