• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2015 Yamaha AR240 95hrs $45k South Carolina

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
UPDATE:

The boat is still for sale. Individual that was interested found a boat closer and I am pretty sure that the deal will fall through. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This boat now has the connext voltage fix and the DVSR engine on only mod too. @Rob9550 has kept this boat looking new. Who you are dealing can matter and I can say without any reservations that @Rob9550 is a great guy who will stand by what he says.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love to give her them my 2011 sx240 very clean mint condition to pick up this ar240 love the colors on it.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would love to put my boat up for sale 2011 sx240 to pick up that ar240 love the color on it very nice looking boat.

eHall

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you purchase this boat in KY? Looks like a boat a friend of mine sold with exact hours on it.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you purchase this boat in KY? Looks like a boat a friend of mine sold with exact hours on it.
I picked it up in Atlanta, owners moved to Connecticut and there wasn't a lake within 2 hours.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Price reduced to $45k

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SOLD! Thanks to all that commented.

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait,
Did the buyer live in Charlotte?
Fairly sure I saw the boat on saturday on Lake Wylie. Told them to join the forum. I was out in my FIL's nautique so I'm not sure they took me seriously. If it was this boat (I never saw the transom) It was very clean.
(They had a chartplotter in the same spot is why I think it's the same boat.)

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait,
Did the buyer live in Charlotte?
Fairly sure I saw the boat on saturday on Lake Wylie. Told them to join the forum. I was out in my FIL's nautique so I'm not sure they took me seriously. If it was this boat (I never saw the transom) It was very clean.
(They had a chartplotter in the same spot is why I think it's the same boat.)
They're in the Fort Mill SC Area. I spoke to him about the forums and also suggested that he join.