• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 195 HO Impulse

SalGonzalez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hello, new member here looking for information on purchasing new 195. I am in CA and notice there is a dealer in Central CA w/ a 2016. How can they have one and scarab not even update their website yet. Does anyone know what the differences are.

It looks like the rear is different. any other differences? Any pictures or videos out there. I can't seem to find any information.

215Larry

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Tons of leftovers are out there and I think minimal changes so basically still same boat. You can get a smoking deal on a leftover 2014 model right now.

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It looks like mine, but the decals on the '16 are different and the rear seating is different. I also noticed that they have done something different with the folding tongue20140901_125808.jpg scarab 195 026.JPG scarab 195 027.JPG on the trailer. Are you going to use it in fresh water or salt water?

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I love the new decal scheme! Are you looking at frest water only?? The painted trailer is for freshwater and there is an option for the gatorhyde trailer for salt...

SalGonzalez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length

SalGonzalez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
The back looks similar to the back of the 255.