• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 242X

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just ordered the new 255XD so it’s time to sell my baby! I’m the original owner of my 2016 242X that’s only been in Freshwater in our lake in Maine. This has always been meticulously maintained and stored in my climate controlled barn in the off season. Boat has 225 hours that will increase as we use it every weekend. Boat needs nothing! 62k
781-831-0066

Thanks for looking!
Mike

Attachments

Last edited:

boatandgolf

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A fellow Long Laker... Wish it was in my budget, GLWS.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Any issues with Connext or other?

Any add-ons or is the boat completely stock?

Thx

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Any issues with Connext or other?

Any add-ons or is the boat completely stock?

Thx
The only issue I’ve had is the Bluetooth sometimes won’t connect. Kinda intermittent but has been working well lately. Other than that, everything works perfectly!
Boat is completely stock other than the Ribbon delete. I do have them but it’ll get deleted on the next boat as well!