• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 AR192 Side and Rear Cooling Outlets

CQQL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can some explain what are all the outlets are. I have 3 on the right side and 2 on the back. Side left one is Bildge, Side front is Intercooler. what is the middle on one the side? and 2 by the JetPump. Second outing this year and I just notice while going 40+ only one side outlet was working. (1st one Engine cooler). When I got home and started to flash it. I had some water coming out from the middle outlet. also on the right outlet side of the jet pump water was super hot. is that normal?

Thank you
here is the flush

CQQL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also I pulled this

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Normal to have that silicone ring to come out of the exhaust. Just leftover and we all get it from a new boat. Part of the Yamaha baptism. You'll also likely have fiberglass debris and leftover spare fasteners in your bilge too.

The side outlets if looking at the side of the boat left to right: bilge, engine cooling outlet, intercooler cooling outlet. We refer to the cooling outlets as "pissers" around here :D. Run some weed eater line down the middle engine pisser as yours might be clogged from a bug or insect building a nest in there while it was stored.

Yes that hot water you felt by the pump is from your thermostat. So yea it's hot as hell and don't touch it lol!

Here's a pic from a twin engine boat so forget the fact the exhaust is on the right side but this goes over all the stuff by the pump...

IMG_9679.JPG

Last edited:

CQQL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for the reply. how can unclog or check the line. I only had 1 pisser :) working when going 40+ the intercooler one. I have upgraded intercooler from fizzle by the way.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don't know anything about the fizzle intercooler, but there is a chance that without a dedicated water line to the intercooler, your engine is not getting enough water through it and that is why you are not seeing output through the engine pisser. In the stock configuration, the engine and intercooler share the cooling water intake line.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hmm could be since it is a much larger volume intercooler than the SHO or even SVHO intercooler. I don't know if he guys who runnam aftermarket intercooler not also upgrading to a dedicated water line to feed it. I don't run one on mine but I also don't have near that size of intercooler.

Then again in his video you can see both pissers flowing. Might just have had a clog and now it's cleared itself?