• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 AR240 in Cartersville, GA

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
See attached photo from my local lake's forum. I am not selling this boat, but wanted to put the information here for forum members looking. I am local to the area if someone here ends up making a deal and needs a pair of eyes to go look at it.

Attachments

cgcaraway

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Sam, Not interested in the boat but wanted to let you know I live in Kennesaw and spend most weekends at Allatoona. We'll have to meet up sometime. Thanks for sharing.

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Sam, Not interested in the boat but wanted to let you know I live in Kennesaw and spend most weekends at Allatoona. We'll have to meet up sometime. Thanks for sharing.
I'd love to meet up! My fiance and I are very interested in making a Bimini crossing. We've been out every weekend since we picked the boat up. Not new to boating, but my first new boat. I'll message you my number. Text me when you head out to the lake next.

Gaineserau

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
See attached photo from my local lake's forum. I am not selling this boat, but wanted to put the information here for forum members looking. I am local to the area if someone here ends up making a deal and needs a pair of eyes to go look at it.
Hey SamN44 do you have a link to this post? Or know what they want for it???

I live in Woodstock right around the corner and am wondering where you saw this—Facebook? I’m looking for something similar if it’s the right price. Thanks!!! Jason

SamN44

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Gaineserau

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Somebody correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s not a 2016. The forward swept towers cane out in 2015... that looks more like a 2010-12 trim.

Patman941

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Was thinking the same thing. Interior looks dated as well. No way it’s a 16.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ya, I smell something scammy about this too. The description is from a newer vintage, talking about hinged seat cushions and passenger side captains chair. Those photos are not of a 2016 being described.

hapyfishrmn

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This looks more like at 2011 or 2012. Here is a 2011 to look at as a comparison 2011 Yamaha AR240 High Output in Sunbury, OH

I wish there was a thread that had year & model specifics with pictures to help spot these scams for buyers. Although I find it enjoyable hunting down if they are truly legit or not.

RXBoost

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I dont see in the listing where the seller states that its a 2016.

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I dont see in the listing where the seller states that its a 2016.
bottom header of first photo.

most definitely NOT 2016.

Gaineserau

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’ve been looking at these for a while and could tell it wasn’t a 2016 in the pics... thanks for the heads up though everyone! Not sure what the story is—it would be a good price for a 16 though!