• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 AR240 Raleigh, NC

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
selling my 2016 AR240. Never been in salt water Excellent condition. soundbar, new gps antenna, new monster tower swivel racks wake/wake wake/surf and Knee, New Duracell AGM batteries, new noco dual charger. New Solas impellers and wear rings. Everything works as should.

Edit - Also has New perfect pass cruise control.

No hurry and don’t need to sell just wanting to go to a pontoon + jet ski setup.

Clear title for boat and trailer in hand

$46K obo

220 hours

Attachments

Last edited:

yammiman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I want to know how you got it to go 81mph!!! :cool:

2RiversNC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Beautiful boat, PM sent.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bump. $50K.

Last edited:

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bump. $48K. Need to sell now. Make me an offer.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Great price. Tempting if I had a place to put it.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great price. Tempting if I had a place to put it.
This is EXACTLY what I want to buy. Price and boat are right. I don't have the cash on hand to move on it though :(

I don't think I can sell a camper and 19ft fast enough to make it happen though.

@sethman919 want to trade for a 32ft camper and a 19ft boat? Either or Both with cash to makeup the difference on either side?....Talked to the wife. We'll sell both of those for payoff if it makes it happen. $34k on camper and $24k on boat. Not looking to make money, just make the deal happen :D

Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A 2015 just sold he was asking 49k in NC as well. so a year newer and similar hours for less is where i would want to be.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A 2015 just sold he was asking 49k in NC as well. so a year newer and similar hours for less is where i would want to be.
I really like the 240 hull and 1.8 motors. The AR gets me the cable throttles and buckets I want, and none of the ballast pieces/parts or electronics that I don't want.

Sadly my 19 goes in storage tomorrow, and I'm winterizing the camper afterwards. When this was first posted I wasn't completely serious about it. I would do it today if I could work the logistics that fast.

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So tempting. If I have a buyer for my AR192 then I would 100% take this. I'm also passing through NC thanksgiving weekend

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I could deliver anywhere between NC and Miami the week of Thanksgiving.