• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Scarab 215 cover options

mpenkie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi,
I am new to Scarab family. I have 2016 Scarab 215 Impulse HO with ballast. The boat came with Snap-On covers but would like to add trailable cover. Can you guys suggest what you use for trailing? I cannot order from Scarab as their system is down. I check with one of the dealer and they quoted me $3k (that is in CAD so around $2.5k USD) for factory custom cover :mad: but I've heard they are well build covers. Are there any other options? Do you taw your bots without cover? Nothing flying away? PLEASE HELP, season is coming and need your help

Attachments

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
where are you located in Canada? I'm in Ontario and picked up my 215 cover from St. Onge Recreation for around $1100. that was 3 years ago. should not be 3k......

mpenkie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Thanks! That's what I heard from the US folks, it is about $800US. I'll check with St. Onge Recreation. Thx for the tip!