• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Scarab Impulse 255 HO Wake have problem with eReverse U0410(EREV)

Kartoshka_Mitya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Hello guys, I have 2016 Scarab Impulse 255 HO Wake, and also I have problem with my eReverse Module, error code: U0410(EREV). I have stored it in a hangar for the winter in +17 celsius, but three weeks ago I have low battery, I charged it and then check the boat, it still have this error. I have already checked all fuses, they are all OK.
My questions are:
How can I fix eReverse module error?
2. What is the name of eReverse Fuse and Relay?
3. Where stayed eReverse Relay?
4. Someone says that, when I was taking off my battaries the reverse module switches to "Safe Mode", can it be true?

P.S. do not watch to P1130
pWhatsApp Image 2021-05-17 at 15.29.54.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-05-17 at 15.29.55.jpeg

GrabACabCC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
I just got the U0410 ereverse error after two months of no use. I read the forums and checked all the fuses. Came down to the tether line for the automatic cut off switch. I don't know if this clip that goes on the cut-off switch gets worn over time and allows the switch to engage and cut off the engine but from now on, I will be storing the boat with the clip off. To fix the error I pulled off the tethering clip and pushed in on the switch (button) with my finger and held it there while I turned the key off and on again. The error didn't come up and the throttle position on the display showed 'N' instead of 'F'. I tried the engine start buttons and both engines fired up. I replaced the clip and started engines again, everything is fine. I also charged my battery. Not sure how much that had to do with the issue. It was at 13v and now at 14.4v. Hope this helps someone else. Have fun guys!

GrabACabCC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
215 ID
Boat Length
Update to this report. It was a low battery. Battery has to be fully charged or you will get that code. Also after charging, seems like it needs a minute to reset when boat is turned on.