• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2016 SX240 (Punta Gorda, Florida) $36K reduced

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Selling my 2016 SX240 with no trailer. Sold the trailer back in 2021. Boat has 176 hours on the motors. I bought it from a guy in Maine 2017 with 25 hours.
I flush both engines after each use with hose water & Salt-Away solution. I have changed the oil & plugs each year. Had the impeller housings replaced. Boat runs great. Some blue gel coat fading and (I have new boat detailer that has it looking awesome) most of my stickers have peeled off. New (2022) cockpit & bow covers and new bimini top w/ cover.
I have clear title.
I will post additional pic if anyone shows interest, but I am not too motivated to sell now that I have great boat detailer keeping my boat nice and blue.
I really would like to buy the white 2023 sx250 but new boats are so expensive.

Asking Price: $38,000
JD Power Boat Value: https://www.jdpower.com/boats/2016/yamaha/sx-240-ho_/32059939/values

Attachments

Last edited:

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Reduced to $38,000