• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2016 Yamaha 242 E-Series for sale

raptor319

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
2016 Yamaha 242 E-Series for sale. Only has 90 hours!
$49k
-Includes Bimini
-Includes carpet set hardly ever used.
-Also includes Garmin 9 inch GPS plotter/fishfinder combo.
-Includes brand new dual AGM dual battery set up.
-Recently upgraded JL sound system with amp and sub woofer.
-Includes transferable YES warranty good until December 2020.
-Comes with annual maintenance kit For both engines including Yamalube oil BGK spark plugs oil filters and oil suction pump never used.
-Comes with full complement of safety gear including life vests; first aid kit; marine radio; paddle; portable jump starter; Flare kit; bumpers; dock lines.
-Also includes (2) Danforth style anchors
-Includes manual pump for water removal
-Also includes never used porta potty
-Includes new deluxe premium cover
-Recently upgraded trailer components including new aluminum rims and tires recarpeted bunks.
I will also throw in 2 water sports vests and a Hydroslide knee board with retractable fins.

This full package is turnkey ready to hit the water for hours and hours of family fun.

This was the top-of-the-line model without wakeboard tower which has throttle by wire controls also pushbutton start USB charging throughout upgraded seating etc

Attachments

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Beautiful boat. Just picked up a 16 2 weeks ago otherwise I would of been all over this. Best of luck.

Wannabe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
is the boat still available? I live in the Midwest does anyone know about how to ship a boat?

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Betik might have an idea.

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Man if this had a different interior color scheme I would have been all over this. GLWS

Harleydls

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Super nice looking boat. Have any idea what it would cost me to get the factory tower installed? Have any objection to my having a surveyor check the boat out and sea trial it?

Philip

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Factory tower is like 13k I suggest look for boat with tower.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Factory tower is like 13k I suggest look for boat with tower.
that is true. That being said it is possible that you might find a tower as low as $1,500 from people whop either swap them or their boats get totaled. However, you have to make the decision as if there is no tower on the boat and then simply hope you get lucky :)

msobol

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is this boat still for sale?