• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2016 Yamaha 242 Limited S E-Series

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the tower you have. I don't like that big bimini they have on the E Series boats especially for the northern US or Canada. If was in the market I'd definitely consider buying it.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am listing my boat for sale.

Not wanting to however I am being relocated and it doesn't work for us at this time.

So...

$48,000 or B/O
242 Limited S E-Series
Hours: approximately 18hrs (boat is in storage without access at this time)

Used in fresh water only

It is an E-Series however when I bought it I had the dealer change the tower as I didn't like to large bimini.

View attachment 72373 View attachment 72374
Beautiful boat! At that price she will go fast.

The tower is great (for anyone wondering about it - only the AR variety have locking mechanism issues, and those have different base).

--

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got some interior pictures? (recent)
Where at in Minnesota?

Last edited:

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hi guys. Just to keep you updated.

I do have a potential buyer and the transaction is to take place this weekend. If the sale goes through I will update the thread to SOLD however leaving it as is for now until the transaction is complete.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Beautiful boat! At that price she will go fast.

The tower is great (for anyone wondering about it - only the AR variety have locking mechanism issues, and those have different base).

--
Thank you.

Part of me doesn't want to sell it however SoCal is a pain in the ass to keep here.
Pay to store it. HOA won't allow at home and wont fit in garage
Pay to use lake - per person
Can't swim in lake
Only one lake allows skiing and wake boarding (incidental body contact) and they only let so many people on lake
Annual Luxury tax
you name it you pay for it.
Don't like salt water

So, if opportunity exist later in life there will be another.

You are correct with the tower. This base has the side detent vs. a threaded knob.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
My apologies - It is sold