• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2016+ Yamaha 24ft With Tower Preferably Less Than 125 HR

Elitethunder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for a 2016+ Yamaha 24ft, I'm located in NY but am willing to travel. Lower hours are preferred but more important to me is the overall condition of the boat. Thank you in advanced for any help.

IHawks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Looking for a 2016+ Yamaha 24ft, I'm located in NY but am willing to travel. Lower hours are preferred but more important to me is the overall condition of the boat. Thank you in advanced for any help.
I have a 2016 e series with 85 hours. Boat is in perfect condition. Added thrust vectors and lateral thrusters. Also added sea deck in high traffic areas. These boats are hard to find. Boat is black and white. I live in Iowa. It’s a long ways. Willing to travel that far? Bots can also be shipped fairly cheap. Let me know if you want more information

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have a 2017 242X E-series that I'd consider selling if the price was right. I'm in North AL.

148hrs
Lots of upgrades and accessories included.

Last edited:

TheBigBoy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I may be selling my 2016 242 Limited S-E Series. Black and red with the full tower - Black and Red. I am located in Massachusetts. Boat is currently in covered, secure storage through beginning of April. Many upgrades including Seadeck throughout, Jet Boat Pilot lateral thrusters and Thrust Vectors, Noco Gen 2 dual battery charger, Lowrance Fish finder/GPS unit, Custom Full Cover, galvanized trailer, Keel Guard, Stainless Steel Rod Holders. I believe there are about 200 hours on the engines, never been in salt water.

Dodi5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have a 2017 242X E-series that I'd consider selling if the price was right. I'm in North AL.

148hrs
Lots of upgrades and accessories included.
May I ask you how much are you selling it for? I have a 2018 and want to know how much do they sell for . Thanks

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
May I ask you how much are you selling it for? I have a 2018 and want to know how much do they sell for . Thanks
Haven't decided to sell yet, but an offer in the high 60s would probably take it off my hands.

Dodi5

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have a 2018 242x with less than 100 hours and was thinking 💭. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Avidgrant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
any of you guys want to send me a note with pics and asking price.... I’m looking as well.

TheBigBoy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It’s a 2016 Red and Black 242 Limited S E Series. Asking $65K.

Michael_774

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2016 e series with 85 hours. Boat is in perfect condition. Added thrust vectors and lateral thrusters. Also added sea deck in high traffic areas. These boats are hard to find. Boat is black and white. I live in Iowa. It’s a long ways. Willing to travel that far? Bots can also be shipped fairly cheap. Let me know if you want more information
Price?

DClawson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a white 2016 242 Limited S with about 185 hours I am getting ready to list. Always dealer serviced and have records- just had plugs, oil change in November. Not a lot of extras but has GPS and extra bilge pump. I am having it detailed before I sell it. I live in Charlotte area but am moving to Richmond VA so more then willing to meet up 95 to deliver. I am thinking 47k as an asking price but still need to finalize that.

TheBigBoy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Attachments

TheBigBoy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Asking $65K

Attachments

Mxracerzero

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a white 2016 242 Limited S with about 185 hours I am getting ready to list. Always dealer serviced and have records- just had plugs, oil change in November. Not a lot of extras but has GPS and extra bilge pump. I am having it detailed before I sell it. I live in Charlotte area but am moving to Richmond VA so more then willing to meet up 95 to deliver. I am thinking 47k as an asking price but still need to finalize that.
I'm in Knoxville and looking for something like this. Would you please send me some pictures?

notaclue

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sent you a pm