• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2016 Yamaha Ar190

chino's sx190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sell my 2016 Yamaha AR190 its has Yamaha warranty until 2020. The boat has a Garmin Gps, Thrust vector, Dual Battery, Tinted glass, snap-on carpet, Riva racing air filter, Yamaha Cover, anchor, 8 Life vest, 6 bummer, Hand Held VHF and 4 docking ropes. The trailer is included with spare tire.

I always pumped 90 Rec fuel and done all oil and spark plug changes every 50 hours.

I am willing to take the boat to the dealer for a service inspection, PAID BY THE BUYER $125.00

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Please see link below for value, so please NO Low baller14138264_1094205447334374_1000379405527175209_o.jpg

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/d/2016-yamaha-ar190-jet-boat/6556539009.html

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
the CL ad lists 160 hours

Repsol69

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
NA
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
OK, Sorry didn't see it at first..is it the stock trailer that came with the boat from yamaha?? Swing away tongue? thx

Wildlee

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Price and is it still for sale?