• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2016 Yamaha FX HO Cruiser <FL>

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are selling ONE of our 2016 Yamaha FX HO Cruiser waverunners. We bought these new from Brewer Cycles in NC, January 2016 and I am replacing one of them. They both have around 72 hours on them. And, they both have (verified) later engines with updated timing chain components. Both jetskis are up to date on scheduled service and ready to go! These are predominantly freshwater skis, as we lived inland NC until just 2 months ago.

Upgrades include fishing/cooler racks for the rear for both skis w/ gas can mounts. 4 rotopax gas cans to mount on said racks. Custom removeable drybag storage behind glovebox. One ski has a built in GPS/fishfinder with shoot-thru-hull transducer. Factory covers for each, although they are primarily garage kept. YES extended warranty on one, maybe both of them (can't remember offhand, I'm thinking one doesn't though). Oil and filter changed twice a year, spark plugs replaced annually. Very minimal dock love bites on each, and always carefully cleaned/waxed after each use. Factory service manual also included. Clean titles in hand for both skis and trailer.

$9,600 for the one with Lowrance Elite 4 plotter/transducer and 2 more years of factory warranty

$9,000 for the other, no plotter, no more warranty.

We're only selling one of them, or we're trading it in. Either one will include the cooler rack for the back if desired with 2 rotopax gas cans. They were always garage kept until we moved here, and kept covered here. I just can't resist, I gotta get me one of them new Fish Pros.

Attachments

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice looking skies. GLWS!

Custom removeable drybag storage behind glovebox.
Did you make this, or pick this up somewhere? I have a VX Cruiser HO. l thinks that’s an awesome way to add additional storage, while being easily accessible.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That is some low hours, I am very close to 700 hours on my 1800 engines just oil changes tune ups and one did the timing chain 400 hours ago the other has not had a problem so only 70 hours is like new. Someone should jump on those literally, I noticed one when it hit 666.6 so I took a picture called it the demon ski.

Attachments

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice looking skies. GLWS!

Did you make this, or pick this up somewhere? I have a VX Cruiser HO. l thinks that’s an awesome way to add additional storage, while being easily accessible.
Thanks! I just detrimmed and removed the glovebox, and installed these (I used black, 5"):

Stow-Away™ Deck Plate bags by Beckson

That is some low hours, I am very close to 700 hours on my 1800 engines just oil changes tune ups and one did the timing chain 400 hours ago the other has not had a problem so only 70 hours is like new. Someone should jump on those literally, I noticed one when it hit 666.6 so I took a picture called it the demon ski.
I know, but I promise the hours will be going up quick this year! Maybe not quite to your levels, but a whole lot more. We had so much going on last summer, we only rode them twice all year. It was a sad, sad year.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will give you 7k for one of them and a case of beer. Just let me know what day works best for me to come pick up the wife's new ski.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Any luck on this. I’m wanting to list mine but not sure of interest at that price point.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any luck on this. I’m wanting to list mine but not sure of interest at that price point.
He’s going to except my offer he is just playing hard to get. Walt’s want will eventually overtake him and he will decide he is just going to trade it in versus waiting to sell it and when the dealer offers him 7k trade in he is going to say well Rob was throwing a case a beer on top of that he will then call me and tell me to wire him the money.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
lol. Offered 8700 on trade. It'll be gone this weekend. Was gonna hold out for more, but I'm tired of waiting.

lots of interest, but noone wanted to pay. Several 8K offers.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
lol. Offered 8700 on trade. It'll be gone this weekend. Was gonna hold out for more, but I'm tired of waiting.

lots of interest, but noone wanted to pay. Several 8K offers.
Damn $8700 trade is awesome what in the heck were you listening to the tire kickers for over $300. Your going to love the new ski I'm in need of some water time I need to plan a trip down soon.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the deal. Those are beautiful machines!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well. Took it down yesterday, they offered 7800 on trade, which would've been mine plus 9500 for the fish pro out the door with everything I wanted. Nope, I told em I wanted 8500 difference, they countered 9000. I walked. They ran out, ok - 8500 difference (8800 trade value).

BUT. The salesman was ridiculously slow, so we sat on a 210 FSH the whole time we waited. By the time the salesman ran out to the Porsche as we were leaving, Karie had said "why don't we just get another boat instead?". When your wife says buy a new boat, you don't argue, lol.

So, now we're boat shopping again. For current needs a 210 FSH would be perfect, there's just no way I'm paying new prices when I can get a Sea Hunt Ultra or similar for the same money. If anyone happens to see a used one pop up somewhere though, I could be interested at the right price.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will keep eye out. I feel like I saw one on Facebook other day floating around one of the pages for sale.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is too bad for @robert843 now he has a case of beer he's not going to know what to do with!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That is too bad for @robert843 now he has a case of beer he's not going to know what to do with!

No worries. I'll trade him a bottle of Canadian Club for it, he'll be more than happy. He just has to deliver :p

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No worries. I'll trade him a bottle of Canadian Club for it, he'll be more than happy. He just has to deliver :p
Hold on now I don’t get the ski and I have to deliver I’m not sure that’s a fair deal. Ohh I forgot it’s 80+ degrees down there already yes I will deliver