• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Yamaha SX240 - Photos

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yamaha provided great photos of the 2016 models and we would like to share some of our favorites. Reduced size versions are shown below. The full size images are attached at the end. I have included the side profile photos which I believe show all of the color options. If you are viewing as a guest, Logging In will allow you to see the full size photos.

2016_Yamaha_SX240_Side_View_1024.jpg

2016_Yamaha_SX240_Above_View_1024.jpg

2016_Yamaha_SX240-Gray-Reclining CoCaptain Chair_01_1024.jpg

SX240-Blue-Profile_01_1024.jpg

SX240-Gray-Profile_01_1024.jpg

Attachments

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very nice, i love that they did the SX240 in the grey. Are there any other changes from 2015 made to the SX240

Ntlange

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Doesn't look like it. I think the big hype was the wake boat and E series stuff.

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do they have every model in every colour at the dealer show? I can't make out if the SX in blue has the off white gel or if the trim is brown or grey, if any dealer could chime in I'd be really grateful.

Devildog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just looking through some older posts. Here are some additional photos of the 2016 SX240 in blue. Hope this helps.

image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg