• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2017 212X For Sale - Southeaster MN $55,000

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
My family has decided to look at making a change for next year. Its with mixed emotion I'm listing our 2017 212X. This boat is our "baby" and there is a lot I'm going to miss about the Yamaha platform. It runs like a dream and has about 195 hrs on it. We are meticulous about keeping it up. Winterized, Oil, plugs, and greased every fall. Yamaha Ring Free every other month. Rejex every spring. Vinyl conditioner and hot sauce at least once or twice a week depending on our use. The interior is flawless. The hull is in very good condition. Minor nicks and scratches from normal use have to be searched for to see. The bottom of the hull (the under gray part) has some hard water chalking as I don't get to that with the hot sauce but I work on that after I take it out every fall.
This boat was stored in doors for the first two years of its life when it wasn't on the water. Last half of summer 2020 we bought a lake place so it has sat on the lift with the mooring cover on this summer.

Here are some of the extras beyond stock features:

- Hydrophse Ridesteady cruise. Considered the best in class by most. Was custom installed in dash (see pics).
- Push button start/stop mod. Allows you to start and stop both engine with a single push of a button. (keys still work if you want/need to use them).
- Cobra AK Fins
- Jetboat Pilot Lateral Thrusters (the best mod ever in my opinion)
- Extensive LED installation above and below water with RGB/Mode/Music sync Controller (dash install)
- Custom swim platform ballast bag - must have for wake surfing
- Yamaha Wake Booster add-on
- In addition to the stock wakeboard and surfboard racks, I added dual water ski racks.
- ProMariner ProSport8 dual battery onboard charger.
- Custom extra seadek pieces for anchor cover and transom step through
- Yamaha Mooring cover

Average NADA Value is at $57,450. Seen this year and model recently go for over $60k. Not looking to gouge anyone, seems $55,000 is a reasonable asking price.

If interested reach out with any questions.

IMG_3387.jpg
IMG_3386.jpg
IMG_3393.jpg
IMG_3388.jpg
IMG_3389.jpg
IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3390.jpg
IMG_0459.JPG
IMG_3391.jpg
IMG_3392.jpg
IMG_2687.jpg
IMG_1462.png