• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 243 VRX Transom remote UPGRADE?

Cut2thechase

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
In my what seems to be a never ending search to get my Bluetooth, FM Stereo and EQ working I came across the transom remote to working. It was one of the punch list items that Medallion said to check. I unplugged it but it didn't help the BT situation.

The remote had condensation on the screen when we purchased it and the tech said they were known to do that. I don't use it as we just use the phone for volume and to change tracks but the OCD in me won't let it go!!!

Has anyone done an upgrade on this unit? Something plug & play, I'm not looking to rewire or make new holes.

Thanks!