• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2017 AR 240 parts for sale

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone need any parts from a 2017 AR240?
Mine was totalled and the insurance Co doesn't want the boat back. I have quite a bit of aftermarket parts also. Ride steady, push button start, ballast pumps, bags, switches and cabling with connectors. jl 6.5in speakers (6) 10in free air sub, jl 8ch marine amp, alpine 5 ch amp, wetsounds speaker bar, samson custom mirror arm and mirror, samson surf and wakeboard swivel racks. I'm just starting to take everything out and I'll get pictures.
2 twin blade impellers from impros and stainless steel housings. wake wedge, full cobra steering

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope all is well.

Can you share what occurred? I might be interest in the ridesteady, depending upon if the boat was swamped and what you are asking for it.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Damn it I would have bought that JL amp 2 weeks ago

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow! Hope everyone is well. Bummer about your boat. PM inbound.

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those engines are worth good money, sorry about your boat!

906Tony

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I can sell them
You should have no trouble selling those engines. It’s hard to find an oem 1.8L that wasnt rebuilt. Plus that year has the improved timing chain. I would do a little research on asking price for them. I’m sure some other members on here would have an idea where to start on the price.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I buy an engine from you if the price is right including shipping to CA.

one my 2010 242 engines broke a timing chain. I’m waiting on the repair quote now.

For reference the diagnostic was over $1,500. SBT sells refinished engines for $4k with a one year warranty, $5k with a two year warranty both require a core exchange and the prices exclude shipping of both. They don’t have either in stock. Some guy is/was selling a used engine for $10k on eBay. Finally, someone here or the other site paid to have his 1.8L engine replaced by his local yamaha dealer at a cost of $18k.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will the captains chair fit my 2011 240 if so I would be interested. I will also be interested in your rear ladder. Please let me know. Thank you.

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I buy an engine from you if the price is right including shipping to CA.

one my 2010 242 engines broke a timing chain. I’m waiting on the repair quote now.

For reference the diagnostic was over $1,500. SBT sells refinished engines for $4k with a one year warranty, $5k with a two year warranty both require a core exchange and the prices exclude shipping of both. They don’t have either in stock. Some guy is/was selling a used engine for $10k on eBay. Finally, someone here or the other site paid to have his 1.8L engine replaced by his local yamaha dealer at a cost of $18k.
will mine work on yours? they have about 105 hours on them. I'll need to see if I can get them out. what part of CA?

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might be interested in the speakers and amp. Keep me in mind when you figure out pricing.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
will mine work on yours? they have about 105 hours on them. I'll need to see if I can get them out. what part of CA?
It should work. Please check the placard on the engine for its power output in kw. I need the version without a catalytic converter. Getting the engine out could be a pita if you don’t have the right equipment and/or help. I’m in discovery bay, 94505. If you/the engine is in Washington I may be able to drive up to get the engine and if the price is right I may buy both.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Don't forget to snag your connext screen and GPS receiver, both of those are silly expensive from Yamaha.

WhalerMax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hey seller, as indicated above. I’m in need of a connext if you can salvage yours. I’m fed up of boating without it to the point where I’m considering selling. Yamaha tells me “no idea” on part delivery with a tentative date of June! If yours is the same mode number as the 212x of the same year, I’m a buyer!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey seller, as indicated above. I’m in need of a connext if you can salvage yours. I’m fed up of boating without it to the point where I’m considering selling. Yamaha tells me “no idea” on part delivery with a tentative date of June! If yours is the same mode number as the 212x of the same year, I’m a buyer!
That can be verified by looking at both in the Yamaha parts diagrams for both boats.