• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2017 AR210 Bimini parts

Dye210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One of the poles on multiple Bimini has snapped and lost the piece with the ball on the end. So I can’t attach it to the tower. The replacement part I need cost $120 online. That’s insane. Figured I would see if anyone replaced their top or has spare pieces I could buy.

Garmcdowell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah now it costs 394 dollars. Unbelievable.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I lost the same piece. Made a new one myself for around $100 and it looks identical. Let me find the thread. I bought the tubing from west marine and the ball socket from tacomarine.com.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I can actually send you a piece of the tubing if you want to pay for shipping. And all you would need is the ball socket. I have a detent button as well you can have