• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed 2017 NEW SCARAB 215 500HP LOADED! 5 YEAR WARRANTY RIGHT NOW!

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
COME IN FOR THE BOAT SHOW SPECIAL--!! Do you have shallow water areas? No worries, this boat only drafts 12 inches of water!

This Scarab 215 HO Impulse with Twin 250 HP engines is just a powerhouse for this area of Lee County and beyond for any of your boating pleasures from general boating to wake boarding and surfing. SEE PICTURES!! This boat includes all of the standard features of the base 215 plus so much more. Let me list the appearance features for you!

Twin 250 HP motors (500HP) with 3 year 480 hour warranty, PLUS an ADDITIONAL (2) YEAR FREE Extended Warranty on top of that only thru mid March! That is an additional $1800 savings to you!!!

Closed Loop Cooling motors which equals NO internal corrosion of your motor unlike other brands.

Intelligent Shift---NO MORE SHIFT CABLES TO FIGHT WITH--Fly by Wire technology

Flip-up Bolster seats
Fiberglass Stringers
Snap-in Carpet
Stainless steel cup holders
Pull up cleats
Swim Platform Mat
Swim Platform Storage
Swim Platform, Aft w/ Ladder
Beverage Holders
Cooler Removable
Versa Lounge Seating
Front Seats are notched so that you don't have to turn them to talk to someone--They are adjustable!
Scarab Impulse textured upholstery
Walk thru Stern
Cruise Control
Depth Sounder
12 Volt Outlet
USB Port to use your favorite Devices
Tilt Steering Wheel
Battery Switch
Stereo remote at the helm and stern with amplifer system!!! Control your radio while swimming around the boat---Whoo-hoo more fun and show time!

Scarab graphics
Docking & Underwater lights
Digital speed control
Docking Mode Setting
Eco Mode Setting
Ski Mode Setting
Bow and cockpit cover w/ fold-able tower and Bimini top
Premium sound package with Amplifiers
Bow Storage
Front entry boarding Ladder
Built in Ski Locker in floor
Notched seating,...no bumping knees sitting next to each other!

Scarab Galvanized/Gatorhyde single axle trailer with brakes and Aluminum Wheels!
***Trailer has fold-able tongue for storage in garage***

---Let's make a deal with over a $10,000 savings on us! Boat show specials ALL DAY- EVERY DAY!

We would love to be your dealer of choice to get you out on the water from in-stock inventory or special order (6-8 weeks delivery from placement of order)! If you have any questions, please call us or come in so we can set up an appointment for you!

Wavetech PowerSports
239-777-8191
www.wavetechpowersports.com or Scarabjetboats.com

Attachments

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry Ron - personally I don't feel this forum was intented to be a sales billboard and when I first saw your post, I thought you would start helping everyone that has had issues with their BRP, rotax, scarab boats. Now I see this - I'll wait to see how you can help with the integrity of the brand. I really hope you can fix the perception since IMO there is not a better looking boat.

Why don't you start by helping out @PapaBear? Or others? Lot's of war and peace on this sight

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
4x15mph, There is absolutely no unfair game played on my part. If I misunderstood this section, my apologies. I have been helping post good things in various areas of jetboaters.net. My intentions on this site was just that. If I misunderstood this category,"Classifieds," as well,....again, no worries, never meant any harm. Lastly, I am not sure how old these posts are in the Scarab section by people since most of them are from 2016. I scan them visually, and then reply to the latest post if there is one close to March.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome @Ron@Scarab and my apologies for jumping the gun. I don't make any rules here either and I really just wanted to see how you could help further to build out the brand. I am selfishly interested in everything you have to say around past problems and will stay glued to how you navigate people through any issues with their scarabs. Great having you on board and looking forward to seeing how the 2017+ lines go in terms of quality, etc.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a great looking boat, and with docking and underwater lights, seadek, there's not much left to do yourself except gas it up and go. Maybe 1 day I'll be getting one of these off the second hand market, until then I for one appreciate the pictures...

Ron@Scarab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Yeah, it pretty much is loaded!

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie