• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 scarab 195 ladder replacement part number?

ILPlatinumHO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All, I did a dumb thing over the weekend while getting in and out of the boat in a hurry and bent the ladder. I tried bending it back but it just isn't telescoping anymore without a lot of force.

Of course I'm going out of town with plans to use the boat for several days starting tomorrow. I can overnight the Garelick eez-in 19643 ladder to where I'll be staying. Can anyone confirm that this is the same ladder?

I'd like to be able to just put the ladder on without swapping the bracket or drilling new holes in the fiberglass since i wont be home to take my time and do it right. I cant find a model number on the bracket or that ladder that is on there now, it just says Garelick eez-in on a sticker on the bottom of the bottom rung.

JetBoat195G

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
I was more creative. I bent my ladder two years ago by backing up in the parking lot with the ladder deployed. I bought a replacement from the dealer. The part numbers on the receipt are 19623-78 and 031-2238 in case either of those help. It is referred to as a "ladder, 3 step undermount". I have a 2019 195G.

ILPlatinumHO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was able to swap just the ladder model 19643 with the two bolts that slide and hold the ladder on. It was the same dimensions as the old one I had. Alternatively, I'm sure I could have put the new bracket on as well. I'm not sure if scarab changed the ladder after mine was made or garelick has since changed the part number. Just glad it worked and only took a couple minutes to change.