• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 sx195

Albert Fuchs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
First time posting on this site.

Im headed to raleigh on feb 4th for the carolina boat show, im thinking i want to get the new 195.

Has anyone else read the testing stats between the 195 and 192? Seems that the 195 lost some tenths to 30 compared to last years 192.

What is this heat soak im reading about? Will the larger coolers on the 105 fix this?

Anyone have a 195?

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The little time I have had with my AR195 I can tell you.... GET THE BOAT..... she runs great... you won't be disappointed...

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
E88BDCFC-9D2A-4B1A-9203-AC8A18049A8D.JPG I took my sx 195 home last Thursday and I've been out twice. One word... amazing! I can't speak to heat soak issues in the previous models but this one definitely does not suffer from the same issues, at least not in mid-80s FL weather. We'll see if it's a problem this summer. The boat rockets to 40 & cruises up to and beyond 50 like few boats under $50k can. I can hit 52 every time. With passengers, without, into the wind, with the wind, top up, top down, short runs, long runs. It doesn't matter. 52. Verified with gps on phone. I can tell you the fuel burn numbers reported on boattest.com are consistent with my computer readouts for what that's worth. As for the exact time to 30, I didn't time it but I'd bet you it'll be better than any outboard/stern drive you've ever been on. If you have passengers there's a good chance they'll be asking you to take it easy on the hole shots before long, not that I experienced this or anything. It's a missile. Hope this helps in your decision. Good luck!

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
P.S. I don't know where in NC you are but we have a house on Lake Gaston. We can't wait to get up there this summer!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@druppert Welcome! That is quite an awesome first post!

--

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I agree with @druppert I bought mine in Sept. @Albert Fuchs you will love the 195. Space, performance, storage, looks... For a 19 foot boat it has it all.

Top Bottom