• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Yamaha 212X screen and RPM gauges died

jon243224

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hi I have a 2017 Yamaha 212x and the ConnectX screen and the RPM gauges aren't working(was working yesterday just fine). The boat starts and drives just fine, but none of the screens work. Any idea what this could be?

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Does it show the booting Yamaha logo or is it just black? Check fuses and connections? Have you done anything to the boat lately?

jon243224

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
it didn't show anything, just a black screen....I cycled the batteries off and on a couple times and on the 3rd attempt everything came back on...very odd.

Haven't done anything to the boat lately.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Definitely check battery connections. I had something similar and my battery connections looked fine. So I was like meh that can't be it. But then grabbed the cables and gave them a wiggle and the power wire to the house battery was loose. Cranked it down and all was well.