• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Yamaha AR195 needs some wakeboarders in Miami!

jfdisenos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
FINALLY completed the purchase of the new AR195 yesterday and get delivery today. So I've got two issues - brand new boat here on Biscayne Bay and no one to take turns wakeboarding with! Used to frequent the California delta daily when I lived in Sacramento but haven't found a crew in Miami yet. So if anyone is looking to get out on the water and needs a driver or wants to switch it up and take turns I've got a boat available! Pictures to come soon.

-Jeremy

Attachments

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
You shouldn't have a problem getting a few passengers....The guy with the boat is usually the hardest to find.

What happened to the scarab you were buying?

jfdisenos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
that's what I figured! Was a massive runaround trying to get financing. I got an incredible deal on it but kind of felt like the dealer was trying to jack up the financing on me in order to recoup some money back... Hoping that this will be a great first boat without overextending myself too much.

COtoFLsurf

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am in Key Largo, hit me up. Know another guy down here that rips as well. Just dialing-in the 242, but expecting to be good very quickly.