• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 212 Limited S Stock Speaker Size

Mattdog501

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am looking to upgrade the speakers in my 2018 212 Limited S and I can't seem to find what size speakers I need to get. I dont want to make modifications to the existing cut outs. My boats in storage and I am working out of state for a few weeks (or Id just go measure.) Anyone know what size speakers I need to get to replace the 6 stock polks?

Thanks!

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe the stock speakers are 6 1/2 inch.

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just posted the same question for my 17'. What about the swim deck soeakers? There is "0" info anywhere- and not near my boat

Cleveland Steamer

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking to upgrade the speakers in my 2018 212 Limited S and I can't seem to find what size speakers I need to get. I dont want to make modifications to the existing cut outs. My boats in storage and I am working out of state for a few weeks (or Id just go measure.) Anyone know what size speakers I need to get to replace the 6 stock polks?

Thanks!
Interested in selling your old ones? I believe the S model have an upgrade sound system over my AR system so I'd like to upgrade too.

1goodcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sure- Im not home- let me see what I wind up doing