• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2018 AR195 Shipping Cover

Kellen McWhite

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
512B0836-4183-4716-9495-3C9A9ED1C247.jpeg selling the original shipping cover. Only used once to bring AR195 home from the dealer. Rolled it out on the garage floor and tucked it under the boat in the garage. Less than a week old. Might have a couple of scuffs from the garage floor. Includes pole.

$25+shipping (TBD based on shipping options and zip code)

Just an FYI.. I use my factory cover for storing the boat in the garage for the winter and the aftermarket for when it’s outside for the summer.. that’s steal of a price though.. good luck..

Thanks for the note as I’ve heard that. I prefer to store mine with the mooring cover in the garage with the tower up. The shipping cover requires storing with the tower down. I had to adjust my tower to sit below the windshield when down so the shipping cover doesn’t fit like normal now.

Whoa never seen one like that for the 19' boats.

I just noticed that.. never seen one come so far down over the hull

I think all the 2018's come with covers like that. I just bought one off a '18 240 series. Paid more than 25 bucks, too. :banghead:

I’ll take it PM me

I can also say that I towed all the way from Northeast Pa. To Miami, Fla with this cover (and with the pole in) with no problems at speeds up to 80 mph.

Back