• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2018 AR240 Premium Mooring Cover (Black)*Urgent*

Cbass953

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do any of you guys know if the black covers like this come with the anti pooling pole setup? My last 08 AR210 had the grey cover with the poles. Wasn't sure about the newer black ones

Daddy Fat Sacs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you know if the would work for the 242x also. I have custom bow and cockpit covers but would like a full cover. Thanks
Yes it will fit. That cover is designed for all 242 models from 2015-2020

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do any of you guys know if the black covers like this come with the anti pooling pole setup? My last 08 AR210 had the grey cover with the poles. Wasn't sure about the newer black ones
This is what Yamaha says this comes with per the definition of the part:
  • Self-supporting Anti-Pooling System (APS) to keep water from pooling on the cover; carpet-friendly feet on the poles

Aquarius

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I just bought one from LeaderRPM for my 2015 212X for $650, no tax free shipping. Comes with the anti-pooling poles. Love it...huge improvement over the snap-on cover it came with.
Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 3.56.16 PM.pngIMG_0768.jpgIMG_0769.jpgIMG_0770.jpg