• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2018 Galvanized AR240 trailer for sale in Florida

BucsJet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I no longer need my 2018 AR 240 boat trailer. It is a Shoreland'r model, tandem axle, surge disc brakes, LED lights (all working), new stainless steel boat buckles, new tongue jack, swing tongue, spare tire rack and tire. The leaf springs are rusty. Trailer is in storage in New Port Richey, Fl. Asking $450 OBO.

Attachments

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s the reason for selling? How often was it dipped in salt water? Was it rinsed after use? Salt Away or similar product used? Brakes work? Tires original?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I no longer need my 2018 AR 240 boat trailer. It is a Shoreland'r model, tandem axle, surge disc brakes, LED lights (all working), new stainless steel boat buckles, new tongue jack, swing tongue, spare tire rack and tire. The leaf springs are rusty. Trailer is in storage in New Port Richey, Fl. Asking $450 OBO.
It looks and reads like a smoking good deal. I recently sold a galvanized 2010 Mfi trailer that came with my 242LS for $2,300. Good luck with the sale.

BucsJet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s the reason for selling? How often was it dipped in salt water? Was it rinsed after use? Salt Away or similar product used? Brakes work? Tires original?
It came with the boat. I have a boat lift and only used the trailer to take the boat to the shop for maintenance or to detail it. At this point I don't want to pay for storage any longer. Always used in salt water, rinsed with fresh water, salt away, coated the springs with CRC HD corrosion inhibitor, but the springs still rusted. Original tires, I assume the brakes function, I've not had a problem. Selling as is.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Good luck, should move quickly.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey can you PM me I’m interested

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great price but the 8hr drive is making me want to just wait and get aluminum when the time comes.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great price but the 8hr drive is making me want to just wait and get aluminum when the time comes.
Maybe someone will turn it into a positive by taking the wife or family in a weekend road trip with a stop at
The beach,amusement park super mall etc.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That is a great price

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good morning I send you a PM about your trailer that you’re selling that I’m interested in. Don’t know if you got my message my phone number that I put in the message I would like to talk business with you. If you still have the trailer up for sale please let me know I’m local I can pick up this weekend or whatever works for you I’m in need of a trailer for my boat. Thank you again my number is 407-436-4624

Junior Perez.