• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 SX195 Woven Floor Mat Snap Locations

Seibert74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Hello fellow Yamaha Owners!

I have a 2013 SX192 and want to replace my factory carpet with the newer style woven floor mats that come installed on the 2018 SX195. My question is do the snap locations match closely enough that I could simply unsnap my existing carpet and snap in the new woven mats from the 2018 model?
I thought about going the Seadek route from JBP (AWESOME company BTW), but I do not want the hassle of filling in snap holes with gelcoat and all the work that that entails.
Any help or direction is immensely appreciated!

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I worked with JBP to redisgn the seadek for 192/195 series so it would cover all the snap holes. I would highly recommend seadek over carpart.

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I also sold my 2018 carpet to @Cage C Thompson who is over in Excelsior, he has a 2012 that he put it in, so he could probably tell you how it lines up.

Seibert74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I worked with JBP to redisgn the seadek for 192/195 series so it would cover all the snap holes. I would highly recommend seadek over carpart.
Thank you for the info. I love Seadek but it is twice the price of the OEM factory woven carpet. To clarify, the carpet I saw in the 2018 SX192 did not have the stinky rubber backing and it was more along the lines of woven sea grass like they have on Searay boats. Was this not what you had on your 2018?

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, top side felt kind of like vinyl, but bottom part had rubberized foam cushion that soaked up plenty of water.

Last edited:

Seibert74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Yes, top side felt kind of like vinyl, but bottom part had rubberized foam cushion that soaked up plenary of water.
That info is solid gold to me - thank you! I will get the Seadek instead. The rubber backing on the OEM carpet really starts to smell bad, even when you maintain it and dry it properly after each outing. To confirm, does the JBP Seadek cockpit kit cover all the snap holes once the snaps are removed?

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That info is solid gold to me - thank you! I will get the Seadek instead. The rubber backing on the OEM carpet really starts to smell bad, even when you maintain it and dry it properly after each outing. To confirm, does the JBP Seadek cockpit kit cover all the snap holes once the snaps are removed?
Just make sure that you get the kit for the 195 that was the one they recently digitally mapped out, then yes it does on mine. I also combined the two pieces on ski locker to one and three pieces by captains chair to two pieces and the one by the other chair to one piece. Here’s pictures of my finished product.

Attachments

Seibert74

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
That looks absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for the help! JBP should pay you a commission for this sale. :)

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think there is also going to be a group buy in September that might result in 25 to 30 percent savings.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I've had Seadek from JBP for 2 seasons now and I love it. Any stain that I've noticed wipes right off with a wet towel. Not sure if anythings changed with the size of the bow section, but mine doesn't cover the two forward snap holes in the bow. May be fixed by now.

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bow snap holes are covered now with new set for 19’.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just make sure that you get the kit for the 195 that was the one they recently digitally mapped out, then yes it does on mine. I also combined the two pieces on ski locker to one and three pieces by captains chair to two pieces and the one by the other chair to one piece. Here’s pictures of my finished product.
A few pics of the older style setup and for AR195.

Attachments