• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 SX210 LIN Communication Error

Turtlesub

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've started getting a LIN Communication Error on the connext screen. It is also making the alarm go off every few minutes. You can silence it but it comes back. It starts immediately after you turn the key and the connext system loads, even before the engine is started. I've had no luck search on Google or in the forums.

Does anyone know what this error is?

Turtlesub

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If anyone else comes across this error, the service center said it is because the transducer needs to be replaced. I am currently waiting on Yamaha to ship a new one, but it is back ordered.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If anyone else comes across this error, the service center said it is because the transducer needs to be replaced. I am currently waiting on Yamaha to ship a new one, but it is back ordered.
Thanks for following up on the error, the info will likely help someone else!