• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Boat 2018 Yamaha WaveRunner VX Cruiser HO 1.8L $9900

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I have decided to sell my WaveRunner due to lack of use. It's only been out once this year, twice last year, and twice the year before that. I would like the garage space for something else, like a Honda Pioneer so unfortunately this will go. It is a 2018 Yamaha WaveRunner VX Cruiser HO 1.8L with 64.3 hours. It's in great condition and garage kept and includes a 2008 LoadRite trailer. It does have a custom mounted Garmin chartplotter with through hull transducer (no holes drilled in the hull and this is easily removable if you don't want it), RiDE electronic throttles with cruise control. It's never been beached and the hull is pristine. I'm asking $9900 or best reasonable offer. Located in Maryland.

IMG_3899.jpegIMG_3906.jpegIMG_3904.jpegIMG_3905.jpegIMG_3903.jpegIMG_3902.jpegIMG_3901.jpegIMG_3900.jpeg
IMG_3918.jpegIMG_3915.jpegIMG_3914.jpegIMG_3913.jpegIMG_3912.jpegIMG_3911.jpegIMG_3910.jpegIMG_3909.jpegIMG_3908.jpegIMG_3907.jpeg

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale.

I bought a new gp1800 without trialer in 2021 for about $18,000 out the door, it’s basically the same machine as your vx (same hull and engine). I already have more hours on my machine than you do yours. $9,000 is a bargain.

Thanks Ronnie. I had high hopes for this and searched for dozens and dozens of hours in 2020 and probably would’ve spent a good bit more had there not been such an inventory shortage and this one pop up. I’ve been riding close to 30 years off and on, and while this is my thing, it’s too hard to use with a family of five. I had thought about keeping it until my son is old enough to operate and buy a second but that’s another 7 years, so I’ll just buy a couple at that time. In the meantime, I am thinking about upgrading the boat instead for my water fix. I’m just not sure what comes next, everything that catches my eye costs “a boat load.”

Beautiful, well cared for ski, on a nice trailer. I sold my '16 VXR a few years ago, but the Wife and I had some good fun on it.
Love the paint, and the nice cool seat.

Back