• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2019 ar195 for sale 35,000 NY

Agrinnell2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a 2019 ar195 (see pic in my bio) 60 hrs, galvanized trailer w/spare mount, new jbl speakers with integrated leds wired to the cockpit light, custom snap on cover (black), cobra jet fins, eng walk through seadeck. We are in upstate ny only ever freshwater use. I have it wet slipped but I pull it Everytime I need fuel And clean it. We can't get high octane fuel on the water up here. I'm sell for 35,000 firm there a a few small scratches from the first time we tied up with a Friend. I can send photos to an interested buyer. I hope I posted this in the right section I'm sure the regulars will point me in the right direction if needed. Reason for selling is we are upgrading to a 242/252 this winter if possible.

Attachments

ENariyelil

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi I’m interested in your boat but 35k is bit high, since you said firm I’m not sure how low you can go

Agrinnell2009

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
We are firm on 35,000. I have additional photos now if you would like. Or I can answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for your interest

mcbueno62

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We are firm on 35,000. I have additional photos now if you would like. Or I can answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for your interest
boat still for sale?