• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 Mooring Cover???

simplemanG77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I cannot find anyone that sells a Mooring Cover for my 2019 AR195. I had an Outer Armor cover for my 2012 AR190 and loved it. Any idea? Also, I'm having the same trouble finding a wakeboard rack for the new boat. TIA!

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Doesn't yamaha make one of both? Try monster tower. They for sure make racks for the 2018 idk if the tower is different on the 2019.

simplemanG77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha’s cover is like $900. Sorry, I should have specified. I’m looking for an aftermarket. $600-$700 range.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Spend the money on the yamaha cover it's super nice imo.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished 600 miles towing, and a week on the lake with several "monsoon level" rainstorms with my Deluxe Premium Mooring cover. Well worth the $700 or so I spent on it. Boat stayed dry all week.

Kinda of a PIA to put on with the boat at the dock, and only access to one side at a time, but worth the effort for certain!

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Seems the one for $711 was black. The charcoal is $632. Freakin score. I much rather have charcoal over black anyways. Wont absorb the sun so much. It'll be here tuesday!! Thanks again @Vance0802

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
My Yamaha cover lasted just over 2 years down here in the Florida sun. Loved it. When the first tear came about, I sprayed some Star brite on it and 2-3 weeks later the cover fell apart. It apparently made the material very soft (and protectant!) which lead to it's demise. I believe if I would have applied Star brite from the very beginning it would have lasted forever. :rolleyes: Much longer than 2 years.

Edit: Star brite was 303 Protectant.

Last edited:

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
My Yamaha cover lasted just over 2 years down here in the Florida sun. Loved it. When the first tear came about, I sprayed some 303 on it and 2-3 weeks later the cover fell apart. It apparently made the material very soft (and protectant!) which lead to it's demise. I believe if I would have applied 303 from the very beginning it would have lasted forever. :rolleyes: Much longer than 2 years.

View attachment 98025
Which one did you use on it? The 303 Fabric Guard(30606) or the Aerospace Protectant(30306). I bought both. One for the seats and the fabric guard for the bimini.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Which one did you use on it? The 303 Fabric Guard(30606) or the Aerospace Protectant(30306). I bought both. One for the seats and the fabric guard for the bimini.
Thank you for asking. I need to correct my statement. I purchased both these items. I used the Star brite on the cover. The 303 was for the seats. The Star brite did repel and bead the water great but also softened the material and it teared when putting the cover on.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Cool. Since i put the fabric guard on my bimini, ill put it on the cover too. Thanks for clarification.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Cool. Since i put the fabric guard on my bimini, ill put it on the cover too. Thanks for clarification.
I used a hand held sprayer to apply the protectant. Worked great. Much easier than applying with a rag/sponge. Faster too...

09kawi438

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I cannot find anyone that sells a Mooring Cover for my 2019 AR195. I had an Outer Armor cover for my 2012 AR190 and loved it. Any idea? Also, I'm having the same trouble finding a wakeboard rack for the new boat. TIA!
I'm buying my ar195 tomarrow the dealer is giving me the white shipping cover. They said I can pick a mooring or bow and cockpit cover. The dealer suggested the mooring if I'm not leaving it in the water. So I'm guessing ask your dealer . My question is is that what you would pick ? ( this is going to be my 1st boat)

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm buying my ar195 tomarrow the dealer is giving me the white shipping cover. They said I can pick a mooring or bow and cockpit cover. The dealer suggested the mooring if I'm not leaving it in the water. So I'm guessing ask your dealer . My question is is that what you would pick ? ( this is going to be my 1st boat)
Mooring cover hands down

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha’s cover is like $900. Sorry, I should have specified. I’m looking for an aftermarket. $600-$700 range.
Find a new dealer , i got a cover for an AR 240 for $100 over dealer cost and i got a wakeboard rack from ebay for $70 ...the rack doesnt swivel but works great

09kawi438

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mooring cover hands down
i signed on the line for 2020 ar195, this is what my dealer did , 500$ off any 2 o'Brian tube ,any 2 high impact level 3 obrian vest, tube rope,upgraded trailer, coast guard package, better dock lines braided ones he said, store it for the winter,a water demo in the sprint,the yamaha shipping cover, I was offered a either cockpit and bow OR mooring cover as well (I did mooring) anchor, fenders, thrust vectors and any yamaha promos for either NYC,boston or ct boat show, incase it changes useally dont he said but incase it dose, wont put put the war papper work in till pick up after winter so my war wont start till the spring , and he said if I wanted to go to the boat show call him and he will get me and my buddy tickets to go. I never boat a boat before so from this post said I got a decent deal ?

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
i signed on the line for 2020 ar195, this is what my dealer did , 500$ off any 2 o'Brian tube ,any 2 high impact level 3 obrian vest, tube rope,upgraded trailer, coast guard package, better dock lines braided ones he said, store it for the winter,a water demo in the sprint,the yamaha shipping cover, I was offered a either cockpit and bow OR mooring cover as well (I did mooring) anchor, fenders, thrust vectors and any yamaha promos for either NYC,boston or ct boat show, incase it changes useally dont he said but incase it dose, wont put put the war papper work in till pick up after winter so my war wont start till the spring , and he said if I wanted to go to the boat show call him and he will get me and my buddy tickets to go. I never boat a boat before so from this post said I got a decent deal ?

Yeah man sounds good to go there for sure.