• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 upgrades

Chichi1108

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just recently purchased my 2019 AR195 and immediately began to start dumping money 🤦🏻‍♂️. When I searched the internet I could not find pictures of the mods I did so I decide to share it with the group Incase anyone is looking to do something similar.

Mods:
Tinted windows 4%
Boat buckles g2 purchased of eBay
Trailer guide on polls 40”
Sea deck on the engine step over portion and table

Attachments

Tayhadasuperjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice boat. Love the Sea Deck mods. I might have to do the same thing.

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
@Chichi1108 do you have a link for the Sea deck? That is an awesome upgrade and i am doing it on my '19... i never run that center cushion and that looks so much better!

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
@Chichi1108 do you have a link for the Sea deck? That is an awesome upgrade and i am doing it on my '19... i never run that center cushion and that looks so much better!
Beauty of that engine hatch cover is that the sea dek has cut outs for the snaps so you can still run the cushion on top of the sea dek if you want to I added it to mine as well but it does look sharp and it saves the cushion from multiple steps.
Here is the link:

If you email them they’re happy to sell individual pieces that particular part number is 1X.

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just recently purchased my 2019 AR195 and immediately began to start dumping money 🤦🏻‍♂️. When I searched the internet I could not find pictures of the mods I did so I decide to share it with the group Incase anyone is looking to do something similar.

Mods:
Tinted windows 4%
Let the mod addiction begin!

Chichi1108

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry for the late response, but yes the link @Bdog posted is where I got mine.

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Looking good

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ordered the Sea deck mods today! Thanks for the info and posting the photos! Nice Raptor in the table photo @Chichi1108... Us Yamaha guys are all the same lol....I should have never sold mine!!

Chichi1108

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered the Sea deck mods today! Thanks for the info and posting the photos! Nice Raptor in the table photo @Chichi1108... Us Yamaha guys are all the same lol....I should have never sold mine!!
I have a little bit of an addiction with these things lol. But anyways I’m glad everything worked out for you

mrtrav

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I like the SeaDeck on the engine hatch and step through. What was the cost on just those couple of pieces?

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I like the SeaDeck on the engine hatch and step through. What was the cost on just those couple of pieces?
I don’t have the exact cost but I believe my engine mat cover with shipping and the step through was about $95.00.

BryanYamahaAR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Mods:
Tinted windows 4%

BryanYamahaAR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like the table. Where did you buy that?

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
@BryanYamahaAR That table standard on the '19s with the cockpit redesign.

100623 come

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Mods:
Tinted windows 4%

Dragging up a half old thread here, but where did you get the yamaha trailer guide poles?

Chichi1108

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s all good.. I actually ordered the polls off the link below in black. And as for the Yamaha decal my wife made the decals, she makes decals on her free time for events so I convinced her to find the Yamaha font and make them lol

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It’s all good.. I actually ordered the polls off the link below in black. And as for the Yamaha decal my wife made the decals, she makes decals on her free time for events so I convinced her to find the Yamaha font and make them lol
Aww I see. I like it. Looks good

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length