• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR240 mooring cover question

Ben Stupendous

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
First post....

I'm having some difficulty with my mooring cover. There is a nylon strap that runs the length of the cover, and clips together in two spots, one on each side of the boat.

When I've got the cover on, I cannot clip both sets of clips together (I usually do the one next to the ratcheting handle last), as the nylon strap seems to be just a bit too short.

Has anybody else encountered this issue?

LayneG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I didn't have an issue with mine. I did have to let some slack out of them, but they buckled as soon as I did.

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine fits perfect. Never had an issue. Make sure the ratchet straps are completely out before trying to buckle the clips.

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine fits perfect. Never had an issue. Make sure the ratchet straps are completely out before trying to buckle the clips.
On both sides!

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On both sides!
What he said , both sides need to be completely out...i put mine on while its on a lift over water(look at my avatar) , i cant get to the port side so i have to lean out to snap in the buckle , so far i havent ended up in the water