• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Atlanta Boat Show

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
For those in the general Atlanta area, the Atlanta Boat Show is planned for Jan 10-13 at the Georgia World Congress center. Park Marine will of course be there for Yamaha. I got my 242 there last year (prior years model) and looking to pickup a replacement since it went up in flames.

Tickets online are $12 and $15 at the door. There are $5 tickets for Thu and Fri afternoon with some beer event. You may be able to get tickets from dealers if they know you are "looking".

If anyone has questions or wants pics of certain features, let me know.

If you stop by the Park Marine booth, talk with Rick Albrecht. He really treated us well and continues to do so as we look for a replacement.

https://www.atlantaboatshow.com/

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We might go, to give us something to do... dont need new boat. Have couple friends who will be there with park marine and know the owner of grass shack as well.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone going to the 2020 show this weekend? Think I'm going Friday after work just to look around at what's new. Interested in accessories and other lake toys also.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are going tomorrow. Headed camping on friday for kids long weekend.