• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Boat Show Walk Through

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I went to the boat show over the weekend here is a video of a few of the boats we walked on. I'm going to try and do a video series this year on planning for our Exuma trip this year and some of our Great Loop runs so subscribe to check those out.

So I went to the boat show over the weekend here is a video of a few of the boats we walked on. I'm going to try and do a video series this year on planning for our Exuma trip this year and some of our Great Loop runs so subscribe to check those out.

I wish I had your kinda boating time!
Looking forward to it all

Nice looking boats and footage! I’m going to try and get some footage in a few weeks when the boat show comes here.

I wish I had your kinda boating time!
Looking forward to it all

Lol its all about how I allocate the little time I get I actually work 6 days a week and only get saturdays off. I do get three weeks vacation a year though.

You still wear that shirt out in public? :blackeye:

Lol its all about how I allocate the little time I get I actually work 6 days a week and only get saturdays off. I do get three weeks vacation a year though.
Union laborer here. No paid vacation but benefits are decent. If i want time off my boss is pretty cool about it, i just don't get any income. He did harass me a bit about taking the month of July off for bahamas, and visiting family in tampa, and meeting more family in Kentucky. He's over it though!
Hard to allocate time off when two jobs want me 24 hrs a day.
Time and money. Hard to budget both!

Back